autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ceramic detailer

Has was mentioned carpro's ech20 is a very nice drying aid/quick detailer cut 1 to 20. You only need 1-2 sprays on the entire bonnet of most cars. Spread with one towel and clean up with a different towel. It will smear if you use to much in my experience but its not hard to use. It smells very nice too and has a noticeable gloss to my eyes. It will always be on my shelf. Carpro has a lot of really good products and ech20 is near the top IME.

2. Likes dlc95, Desertnate liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been super impressed with TEC582. Incredibly gloss and slickness. Goes on and off so easy. I couldn't even get it to streak when I over applied it. I think it's better than Gyeon Ceramic Detailer. Beading of HCD is still the best.

Gyeon Ceramic Detailer is a nice product, but it reduces the beading of Can Coat. Can't match Tec582 on value either.

4. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the World could come to an end in nuclear war and the only thing leftover will be...10,000 gallons of carpro's ech20

You can dilute the stuff 100:1 and still find it works...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Gyeon Ceramic Detailer is a nice product, but it reduces the beading of Can Coat. Can't match Tec582 on value either.
    Ugh. I didn't need to hear that. I picked up a bottle to go with my Pure Evo I'll be applying in a couple weeks. Despite being a pain to apply Cure was amazing in both the looks and water behavior department. I was hoping the Ceramic Detailer was just an easier to use version of Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I think the World could come to an end in nuclear war and the only thing leftover will be...10,000 gallons of carpro's ech20

You can dilute the stuff 100:1 and still find it works...
    Pretty sure you're right. I've never thinned it out that far, but even at 1:20 I still have my original bottle purchased years ago. I'm really not sure how long I've had it at this point.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

7. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    Ugh. I didn't need to hear that. I picked up a bottle to go with my Pure Evo I'll be applying in a couple weeks. Despite being a pain to apply Cure was amazing in both the looks and water behavior department. I was hoping the Ceramic Detailer was just an easier to use version of Cure.

Pretty sure you're right. I've never thinned it out that far, but even at 1:20 I still have my original bottle purchased years ago. I'm really not sure how long I've had it at this point.
    Well let me clarify, it's a very good product. Super easy to use on/off, no streaking and very slick. Glossy too. But the beading isn't anything to brag about that's all. At least from what I've found. You'll like Gyeon Ceramic Detailer, it's just nothing spectacular IMO.

I'm loving Tec582 though lol.

HCD is still the best beading product among these types of ceramic spray detailers, especially for the $.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12