autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Class of 2014 - Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class with Mike Phillips

Class of 2014 - Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class with Mike Phillips

Three times a year for the last 4 years we hold our Detailing Boot Camp Classes where people from around the country and around the world drive in or fly in for a weekend of learning new skills that will last a lifetime as well as have a lot of fun and make new new friends.

Below are the people that attended the January 25th & 26 class.

Sam

George

Richard

Vidal

Forrest

Kurt

Joe

Jason

Ross

Lou

Allen

Matt

Jordan

Sylvia

Roy

Not pictured as he had to leave early on Sunday...

Michael
    Here's Michael removing swirls out of the 1947 Ford Convertible using the Cyclo Polisher.

Class Schedule

Detailing Boot Camp Classes are held three times a year here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida. 2-Day Class: $995.00 includes $100.00 Autogeek.net Merchandise Credit. There are two more classes still to come this year. These classes are held the same time each year so people can clear their schedules, make their travel arrangements to be here.

• Last weekend in January
    • First weekend in May
    • Last weekend in September

The classes always fill up but the May and September classes fill up the fastest. To get signed up, click the link below

Class Information & Online Registration

Or call Customer Care at

1-800-869-3011

You can also call me personally if you have any questions about the class and I will do my best to answer them for you.

1-800-869-3011 x206

To get an idea as to what takes place at the classes, click the link below and check out all the pictures plus testimonies.

Sign-up: May 2014 Detailing Boot Camp Class - Saturday May 3rd & Sunday May 4th

Everything you need to know to travel to Stuart, Florida can be found by clicking the below link...

Hotels, Airports and Attractions near Autogeek's Garage!

I hope to see you here in the future where I'll have the chance to award you your own certificate for attending our detailing boot camp class. I've been teaching the art and craft of detailing all my life now and I promise you'll not only learn a lot but you'll also have a great time!

Mike Phillips

Re: Class of 2014 - Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class with Mike Phillips

To everyone that made it to the Meet & Greet at the Marriot Saturday night after class thank you for attending. I find the Meet & Greet as much fun as the class plus they actually have pretty good food!