autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Only a few seats left for the September 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

Only a few seats left for the September 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

I know not everyone reading this reads every post I make on this forum or my Facebook page but for those that do you have seen me post in the past that our September detailing class always sells out and always sells out the FASTEST.

Well this class is ALMOST sold out.

Andre told me there are only a few spaces left for the September class and my guess is the class will be sold out in the next few days. So if you were planning on attending this class you better call Andre

1-800-869-3011 x244

Or click the link below for more information.

September 3-Day Competition Ready Class - Stuart, Florida

The next 3-day class at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida is

1. September 29th
    2. September 30th
    3. October 1st
    4. IDA SV Testing will be on Monday, October 2nd

Hope to see you here!

I'll be uploading pictures of the incredible cars that will be here at Autogeek for this class including a black 2014 Hennessey 700+ Corvette!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Only a few seats left for the September 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

wish i could.. too broke to attend even a hotel there

Mike Phillips

Re: Only a few seats left for the September 3-Day Competition Ready Detailing Class

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

I'll be uploading pictures of the incredible cars that will be here at Autogeek for this class including a black 2014 Hennessey 700+ Corvette!

Here's just ONE of the training cars that will be here for the September 3-Day Detailing Class

2014 Hennessy Corvette with 700+ Horsepower!

The paint is black and the owner tells me it's TRASHED!

Lots of this for the students attending this class -->

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Only 1 seat left...

The store site says this class is backordered as we've closed off signing up for it but there is in fact one seat left and then this class is sold out.

Andre is out of the office until next week, so if you want this last seat, leave him a voice mail and he will return your call.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Just confirmed.... this original 1970 AAR Cuda will be one of the training cars for the September class!

1970 AAR Cuda
    1 of 1100 build
    340 Engine with 6-Pack Carburetors
    Pistol Grip 4-Speed Shifter

This car belongs to my good friend David and he says it has not been properly detailed since he purchased the car and needs a true show car machine polishing.

This is an incredibly RARE car and the REAL DEAL.

This is probably the only time a car like this will be a TRAINING car in a detailing class. So "yes" a very rare opportunity to learn the art of polishing paint on a real iconic Muscle Car!