autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best wax for black car

Get that black car swirl free and coat with Polish Angel Viking Coat and your all set. Proper washing will save it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deje View Post
    It is such statement that makes me doubt the continued existance of humanity.
    How, for example, can you fail to apply Colinite 845!
    I am not a human! I am a Vulcan!....LOL Bottom line I did not read the directions about applying thin. I did the next couple of times and just still had too many issues. Maybe my technique sucks, I don't know. But when your ride hazes or ghosts after application; I usually will stop using their products. That was my experience and IMO there are many other brands of waxes that are much easier to apply especially dumb Vulcans like me and they don't ghost either....LOL Either way there will always be Collinite people and some not. I am in the some not category.

Live Long and Prosper! LOL

Right now I am using Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax and IMO that is one of the best waxes out there for any colored car period!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post

Add Polish Angel Black Carnubaflockencreme "Centurion" topped with Black Wulfenite, awesome.......................

Attachment 59171

Attachment 59172

Attachment 59173

Attachment 59174

Attachment 59175

Carnaubaflockencreme™ is the ultimate step in the future of Carnauba Wax and sealing technology. CENTURION contains fine black Carnauba flakes that feed the pores of your paint with sufficient nutrients left behind in the pre cleaning process. This then creates a unique prismatic shape on your paint surface.

This special patented creamy Carnauba Flake formula penetrates deep into the pores of the paint surface resulting in 100% gloss and protection. Reduced titanium (IV) oxide crystals form the basis which acts as a reflective barrier when exposed to sun light. The high resistance of the formula is another breakthrough, silica crystals (SiO) characterize the protective structure of this unique wax. The fine flakes will literally melt between your fingers!
    Carnaubaflockencreme™ is pure perfection for all colours and has as durability life of up to 12 months with optimum care.
    I dont understand that sentence??? I ordered some though it sounds promising

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

While it was mentioned before; I've had outstanding success with Collinite 845 Liquid Insulator wax. Ridiculously easy to apply and remove with little effort. I typically apply it by hand with a microfiber applicator.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I would opt for Collinite #915 and please, don't listen to anyone talking about how its hard to work with, never ever had an issue when using this in the past. While I agree about what some say about waxes, I'm not sure this is even a traditional wax. Sure it comes in an old school metal tin but the results speak for themselves IMO.

As always, prep work previous to the wax application is the most important part of a great finish!
    This. I'm a coating fan but kept this wax around cuz if I need a wax, i want a good looking, long lasting one. 915 is it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234