autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foam Cannon vs Touchless Wash

In the winter, I use the "coin-op", rinse only, and then do rinseless at home in the garage.

Post Thanks / Like

Foam can be a great tool for different situations. I use it to knock the dust and light dirt off my garage queens. Blow them dry with the Master Blaster, and they're clean without putting a finger on them. I also have used it as a quick touchless wash in between my normal washes on daily drivers. Earlier this week the temperature made it all the way up into the mid 30's. I was able to foam my daily driver and get some of the salt and dirt off before doing a waterless wash. Sparkling clean car without ever getting my hands wet. When you own two black cars and a Polo Green one, you try to put every advantage you can in your corner.
    I have also read that many touchless car washes recycle their water. I don't trust anybody's filtering system. Maybe it does make the water cleaner than tap water. Maybe not. Who's maintaining it? Does it get all the salt out? Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want any part of that.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Black Lab! Good to see another "Chicagoan" on the forums. Would love to meet you at Rise and Drive along with Klasse Act this spring -- more opportunities to foam the car when this awful weather moves out!

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    Hey, Black Lab! Good to see another "Chicagoan" on the forums. Would love to meet you at Rise and Drive along with Klasse Act this spring -- more opportunities to foam the car when this awful weather moves out!
    Thank you for the warm greeting Kevin! I've never been to the Rise and Drive events. They look like a great time. Will definitely have to check it out and meet you guys. I'm already daydreaming about weather that's warm enough to use real water in buckets to wash the cars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12