autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Stop lurking and join the forum today!

Stop lurking and join the forum today!

I read posts everyday from people that have been lurking for years! Then one day they finally click the link to join the forum and join so they can either ask questions or answer questions for other forum members.

This is a great forum. Not a good forum but a great forum. I know from first hand experiences that on most forums the members are brash and sometimes just downright rude and especially to new members merely asking questions.

Not here.

We don't allow that kind of behavior on this forum. My personal experience on other forums made me leave and never come back. For this reason I personally have always strived to make any forum I'm a part of both friendly and helpful.

That's why you don't see people asking questions only to have the forum bullies answer,

Use the search button

Nope... not going to happen here. You ask a question and the norm is you get all the information you were looking for and hoping for and that's what a great forum is all about.

So if you're reading this and you've been lurking for days or months or even years then make the leap of faith that you're truly joining a top notch, professional grade forum and join in the fun.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline Detailing Discussion Forum

If you're reading this and you've made the transition from lurker to member then chime in with your story. I know you'll inspire others to do the same.

Also... on this forum there is no such thing as a dumb question. We ALL started in the same place and that's knowing nothing. Even me.

The only way you learn is to ask questions. So instead of lurking and searching for questions and answers members have asked do yourself a favor and join in the fun an be part of the best detailing discussion forum on the net. I guarantee it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stop lurking and join the forum today!

150%

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, I started as a lurker but very soon after moved to registering and posting and then purchasing and being a customer. Its the only detailing forum I am on or registered to and has been most valuable. Top products, top advice and awesome service, this coming from someone on the other side of the planet. Thanks AutoGeek, you have a lifetime customer(Can't wait to receive the new stuff I ordered).

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. This is one of if not the most friendly car forum I have ever been a part of!

My Flickr Page

Post Thanks / Like

I joined almost as soon as i found AGO back in 2007 having come from a few other detailing forums that ranged from aloof to downright unhospitable. I had enough of those who may have had less experience than me proceed to berate me or my question. When i found AGO i exhaled and settled in!

When i think back to my involvement with other online forums, i remember being hesitant to even ask a question due to wanting to avoid the unearned wrath. I sat in silence, read whatever was useful and progressed my skills much slower than i do now.

Enter AGO and wow! This place is the most accomodating, friendly exchange of information on everything detailing and then some. I have shed my fear of participation because of this place and its character. Because of that, i have learned so much personally that i never would have obtained from just sitting on the sidelines reading.

Sure, we can all continue to read posts and Mike's articles but its when you make it personal that it really pays off. Questions like "why am i getting streaking with my first layer of XYZ?" or "does anyone else use ABC on one stage paints?" yield genuine answers here that help YOU personally. Plus that same question also helped maybe 112 lurkers. Plus the fact that experience level doesn't matter here. Don't be the least bit intimidated.

Jump on in, grab a cold one outta the fridge and have a seat with us. We might learn something from YOU.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, come on in and join the fun. It won't cost you a dime

Post Thanks / Like

Yep...Join Up!
    That's what I did:
    Exactly five (5) years ago today.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Happy 5th anniversary Bob!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on and join the party
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGXP View Post
    150%
    151% +1
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast