autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mobile Detailing Business

To all mobile detailers,

I have been detailing for about 3 years now mostly working on family, friends, and my own cars. My friend and I are starting our own mobile detailing business and wanted any detailers to give any advice or share anything useful! Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. We live in a very wealthy area with not much competition since we are mobile. We do live in an area with moderately harsh winters so any tips or experiences would help!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mobile Detailing Business

This is a great place to learn a ton of information, you could (and I would advise it to some degree) spend hours reading through these forums (especially this sub-forum) about detailing and running a detailing business. There is literally a ton of information in here.

Your question could go a ton of different ways though, I would recommend narrowing it down a bit to what's really important for you right now and you'll probably get more helpful responses.

For example, are you wanting to know how to get swirls out, how to market your business, what to charge, how to charge....

What area are you in??
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mobile Detailing Business

Thanks for the response! I am pretty confident in my detailing skills I was looking more for tips on the business end. Ways to get clients, retail clients or volume, services to offer and pricing etc. I know being mobile we may run into some problems like poor weather or having no shade and so on. I live in a very wealthy part of Connecticut and happen to live within 3 miles of many exotic and high end car dealerships. Im having difficulties figuring out which route to take because I have so many different ideas in my head!
    Just looking for any tips and tricks that will allow me to succeed in the detailing world!!