autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Light scrathes in aluminum door sill

Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    For me it helped ! Thanks for comment.

No problem man..... I ran into this issue cleaning up Coaches at a trade show a few years ago. Went to polish some rims..... had no black transfer..... used M105 / M205 if I remember correctly and they came out great Just had to take the imperfections out of the clear as with paint.
    Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    OT but don't you think AG should allow a better format for their image attachment parameters? i wonder if they even know. i mean, this forum is HIGHLY dependent on visuals and imagery, yet for some reason when we try to attach an image it's 1. dumbed down to an almost unusable resolution when on a computer and 2. apparently totally useless on mobile judging from the response about the thumbnails not expanding.

i'm on other vb forums and they allow MUCH higher resolutions for attached images.

it's annoying that you have to host the image elsewhere and then use image tags to have a decent size image show up on this forum.
    I have to agree with this. This is the only forum that won't allow me to post any pictures or avatar. I know it's not on my computer, because i can post pictures on other forums without changing anything on my end. Everytime i try, it says INVALID. Very frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    I hereby take an oath to never open another Thumbnail

Thumbnails are always a let down

It seems that people who don't care enough to post a proper picture, are the same people who take crummy pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    OT but don't you think AG should allow a better format for their image attachment parameters? i wonder if they even know. i mean, this forum is HIGHLY dependent on visuals and imagery, yet for some reason when we try to attach an image it's 1. dumbed down to an almost unusable resolution when on a computer and 2. apparently totally useless on mobile judging from the response about the thumbnails not expanding.

i'm on other vb forums and they allow MUCH higher resolutions for attached images.

it's annoying that you have to host the image elsewhere and then use image tags to have a decent size image show up on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjb89 View Post
    I have to agree with this. This is the only forum that won't allow me to post any pictures or avatar. I know it's not on my computer, because i can post pictures on other forums without changing anything on my end. Everytime i try, it says INVALID. Very frustrating.
    Please, everyone,

Share some feedback on my AGO Phone App thread, it's regarding Uploading Pictures and Automatic Thumbnail Creation.

Improve AutoGeekOnline PHONE APP - Suggestion

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123