autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book by Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Hddetailing View Post
    Hi Mike, greetings from Venezuela. I really want to get the complete guide to A Show Car Shine in kindle version on Amazon because my money is a gift card. But there is a problem with the kindle version. The problem is that there are not the pictures. Many people try to buy but they request the money because of that problem, no pictures at all in kindle version. Please fix it. I really want to get it. Thanks.

Not sure what to say... Kindle has its limitations.

I'd suggest getting the paperback version at least you would have the pictures.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book by Mike Phillips

Hello,

I am from Lithuania, Europe, I recently bought your book and it is very very good. I can't stop reading it. It is very well written, you can understand from the book, that it is written by a man, whose passion is detailing and cars.

But there is one bad thing about the book. After reading few pages the book is falling apart http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...cons/icon9.gif . Pages fall from the book, i think it is a glueing problem. I would like that this book - diamond (at least for me), would last long enough for reading it over and over again.

Mike, thank you again for writing this book.

P.s. sorry for my English.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by heavygiro25 View Post

Hello,

I am from Lithuania, Europe, I recently bought your book and it is very very good. I can't stop reading it. It is very well written, you can understand from the book, that it is written by a man, whose passion is detailing and cars.
    Thank you for the kind words.... detailing cars and showing others how to detail cars has always been my passion....

I share the story as to "why" it's always been my passion in this interview with Dennis Gage

On this edition of "My Classic Car" Dennis Gage interview Mike Phillips and asks him how he started in the detailing industry when he was young. Mike shares how his passion for both detailing cars and showing other people how to detail cars led him to become the primary instructor for Meguiar's Car Wax company at their Corporate Office in Irvine California and then went on to become the Director of Training for Autogeek.net

Dennis Gage interviews Mike Phillips

But there is one bad thing about the book. After reading few pages the book is falling apart http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...cons/icon9.gif .

Pages fall from the book, i think it is a glueing problem. I would like that this book - diamond (at least for me), would last long enough for reading it over and over again.
    Contact customerservice@autogeek.net

And they can help you.

Mike, thank you again for writing this book.

P.s. sorry for my English.

Your English is perfect and I'm glad you like the book.

Post Thanks / Like

I've read both books and they are very helpful and informative. I wish I had gotten the digital versions instead, though.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by S4Dallas View Post

I've read both books and they are very helpful and informative.

I wish I had gotten the digital versions instead, though.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

I reviewed this book from Mike in the AG home (store) section. But I'll say it again here. Just a great and well-written how to book with all the details needed to step up your game from a master detailer.

I have been a marine mechanic for over 30 years, and I love to see the young guys get into the trade. But, whenever I can give those little "This is how you REALLY do this" tips, I'm happy.

This seems to me the way Mike is with his vast detail experience. He is constantly showing you how to start (you have to master) the correct methods and techniques.

So, Thank you Mike. Everything you do is MUCH appreciated by me, and your book is gold.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I reviewed this book from Mike in the AG home (store) section. But I'll say it again here. Just a great and well-written how to book with all the details needed to step up your game from a master detailer.

I have been a marine mechanic for over 30 years, and I love to see the young guys get into the trade. But, whenever I can give those little "This is how you REALLY do this" tips, I'm happy.

This seems to me the way Mike is with his vast detail experience. He is constantly showing you how to start (you have to master) the correct methods and techniques.

So, Thank you Mike. Everything you do is MUCH appreciated by me, and your book is gold.

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for the feedback and thoughts on my how-to book.

I'm just about to step into the Show Car Garage and start the second day of the 3-day class and a lot of what is in the book is taught in the class over the three days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for the feedback and thoughts on my how-to book.

I'm just about to step into the Show Car Garage and start the second day of the 3-day class and a lot of what is in the book is taught in the class over the three days.

Well, I'm sure anyone that receives your instruction first-hand will be better for it. I sure hope to attend one of your classes in the future. In the meantime, thanks again for all your hard work at teaching all of us the skills you have mastered.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike, do you ship this book to Singapore? May i know how much is the shipping charges?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post

Hi Mike, do you ship this book to Singapore?

May i know how much is the shipping charges?

I can check... I think what you can do on your own is to go to the AG store page for the book and "Add to Cart" and then proceed to check out and the store software will do all the figuring for you and give you a total price.

Link --> Mike Phillips Detailing Books

On the page I provided the link to there's also options for the same exact book in both ebook form and ibook form.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123