autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang instant detail spritz

I'm looking for a good quick detailer product or remove dirt and road dust inbetween washes. Wolfgang has been the best thus far. I can't see to step away from the WG line, yet I'm wondering if there is something the forum can recommend.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang instant detail spritz

Wolfgang instant detail spritz is a fine product and may be hard to get away from it. However there are some other great detailers out their worth trying out. One right up their with Wolfgang IDS would be Menzerna Paint Refresh.
    Menzerna Paint Refresh Professional Grade Detail Spray, quick detailer, QD

Also for the heavier dust you may want to look into a waterless wash type of product such as UWW+ for the heavier dirt. This product also works great as a QD.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Wolfgang products. The detail spritz though seems not much different than a lot of other detail sprays. I really love the Spritz Sealant (just bought a gallon) that I use after every wash but it's not a detail really spray.

That being said, if your happy with Wolfgang detail spritz then I'd stick with it, since so many of the other detail sprays are hit or miss (mostly miss in my book). Griots Spray Wax is a nice option Griots Garage Spray-On Wax 35 oz.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the WG instant detail spritz. To me it leaves and insanely slick surface and high gloss, especially on black. A little goes a long way and it works easier if you have 2 towels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

WG is very nice...a little on seldom spoken of products...I tried the FK anti static poly wipe while on bogo and very impressed, and also liking the Prima Slick. Very nice shine and the car has been in the garage sitting for two weeks and no noticeable dust.

Post Thanks / Like

I only use a typical quick detailer after a wash. Ultima Waterless Wash helps me keep my vehicles dirt and scratch free. I believe it can handle more dirt and grime than a QD.

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a long time since I used a qd but when I did I really liked PB & Clearkote qd. With a slight edge to CK in a pure qd stand point. However PB has a slight advantage with the ability to mix their qd and their waterless wash that makes a qd with stronger cleaning abilities and more lubricity.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of my favorites that don't get enough attention:
    Duragloss Rinseless Wash#931 diluted to for your needs. It can be diluted as QD or add a little bit more water and you have a really good WW.
    Duragloss Marine RV detail spray#521 for a detail spray it has a lot of cleaning ability. This stuff really holds up when I compare it to QDs that two or three times as much.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell you what I have been really impressed with is DG Aquawax. I do a two-step, though, so not sure if that's what you're looking to get into. I usually use whatever QD I have on hand followed by topping with Aquawax.

Aquawax returns a very noticeable gloss to the paint. I've only tried four or five other similar products but Aqua produces better results than I would expect from this type of product so I'm completely sold on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeey View Post
    I'll tell you what I have been really impressed with is DG Aquawax. I do a two-step, though, so not sure if that's what you're looking to get into. I usually use whatever QD I have on hand followed by topping with Aquawax.

Aquawax returns a very noticeable gloss to the paint. I've only tried four or five other similar products but Aqua produces better results than I would expect from this type of product so I'm completely sold on it.
    Same here, I use Poorboy's Spray & Wipe for cleaning and used exclusively Aquawax as a booster between full details until recently. During Black Friday I ended up getting a gallon of Meg's 156 based on some recommendations. Haven't used it yet, but from what I understand you can't go wrong with either one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast