autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Label vs BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax 3 oz. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

Anyone used the above products? I have a black saffire BMW and I'm not sure which one to go with. I already took out swirls using the SRC compound and finishing polish. Just wanted to see what would be a good product to follow up with next. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Label vs BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax 3 oz. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

Well, it really depends on what you want to accomplish. If your goal is a shiny well protected car you don't have to worry about, then I would say the Black Label product. The BL sealant is said to last up to 12 months (I have this one on my Ford Raptor), and the Black Label Coating is claimed to provide protection up to 3 years (which I recently did a Show and Tell about). The BlackIce is a very good sealant but won't provide the same lasting protection. Look for look, the glossiness of the Black Label coating is RIDICULOUS!

My vote is Black Label...

Here is my recent Show and Shine: Show & Shine: "Big Red" meets Pinnacle Black Label Surface Coating

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Label vs BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax 3 oz. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

Quote Originally Posted by 2007M6 View Post
    Anyone used the above products? I have a black saffire BMW and I'm not sure which one to go with. I already took out swirls using the SRC compound and finishing polish. Just wanted to see what would be a good product to follow up with next. Thanks in advance.
    Are you comparing black label sealant to Blackfire BI? I personally like BI better. Now if want durability going beyond 2 year go with a coating, like black label.
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Post Thanks / Like

Ray@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x245

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbull2984 View Post
    Are you comparing black label sealant to Blackfire BI? I personally like BI better. Now if want durability going beyond 2 year go with a coating, like black label.
    Black Label Diamond Paint Sealant

Post Thanks / Like

I would put down the Black Label Sealant, wait 12 hours then top with Black Ice Hybrid Wax.

What Ray said.......!!!!!!!!