autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

VIP Guest Marco D'Inca from Rupes at Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class

VIP Guest Marco D'Inca from Rupes at Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class

My next class is coming up on September 28th & 29th and in all my classes we have a dedicated car project for each type of tool I cover in the class.

At my last class for the Rupes Polishers we used a 1987 Buick Grand National and we also had two very special VIP guests from Rupes, Marco D'Inca and Andreas, both were here to attend my two-day class.

Pictures: Detailing Boot Camp Class - May 4th & 5th, 2013

Here' s Marco D'Inca head of engineering for Rupes, he and his colleague Andreas and myself standing in front of the 1940 Chevy Sedan we also buffed out in the class when going over the Flex Power Tools.

You never know who might be attending my next class but one thing for sure, you'll be in good company.

Register for upcoming classes...

Classes are held three times a year the same time every year so people can make plans and arrange their schedules. Here's when they are held...

Last weekend of January
    First weekend of May
    Last weekend of September

Mike Phillips

Re: VIP Guest Marco D'Inca from Rupes at Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class

There were so many pictures taken at this class because we worked 5 different vehicles to cover all the topics we teach that it's hard to go through them all and then get all the pictures into the pictures and comments thread. I'm still working on it though...

Here's a few pictures from that class and if you look around you can see both Marcos and Andreas joining in the fun...

It was a real pleasure and an honor to have Marco and Andreas attend one of our classes and I hope they had as much fun as the rest of the class working on some pretty cool cars...

Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty awesome. It would be cool talking to the lead engineer himself about my rupes!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    That's pretty awesome. It would be cool talking to the lead engineer himself about my rupes!

Marco is very nice and smart. It was fun having him and Andreas in my class.

I think they really enjoyed how much hands-on time everyone gets plus the cool cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice big turn out
    Lamborghini Broward

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
    Nice big turn out

And always with great people ready to learn new both the basics and advanced techniques. Marco was also here when we wetsanded the Patrol Car. This was very unique as I took a team of people that for the most part had never wetsanded anything nor used rotary buffers and they sanded this car down TWICE without ever sanding through the clear coat and then buffed it out using rotary buffers TWICE without ever burning through the clear coat. And... on a classic car... and they did a great job.

I can't actually think of a class I've ever had that had a small turn-out dating back to when I first started teaching classes on primarily the art of polishing paint but also detailing in general.

Haven't seen you around much Adam...