autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you thread for mike phillips and autogeek

hey guys just got back from a work trip and the whole time i was in the hotel, i was reading thread after thread off auto-geek and how to's by mike.p himself. i don't know if there is a thread on the forum but i personally like to thank AG and mike.p for the website and everything they have done. hands down this site has to have EVERYTHING on how to detail a car and i mean EVERYTHING. Mike has made a thread for about everything you need to know and learn about making a show room car finish. once again like i said i don't know if there is a thread already but this is me writing to you guys for running a great company hands down. you guys are truly the meaning of customer service.

tj

Post Thanks / Like

Re: thank you thread for mike phillips and autogeek

Its pretty amazing that he puts all of his knowledge out there for everyone at no cost, and he's always on the forums answering peoples questions (including me)

Post Thanks / Like

If it weren't for AutoGeek I'd still be waxing with Turtle Wax and washing my car with joy soap
    AG puts a lot of effort, resources, and expense into this forum and it very much appreciated!
    from Max and mike P. To Meghan, Nick and Penny Customer service is not taken lightly. Max has built a team that shares his same views.
    Then you have all the really cool forum members who spend a lot of time and effort to do product reviews, and help people they do not even know through their problems. Thanks to all of them too!
    This truly is a really cool, fun place that anyone who makes an effort can learn a ton on car care for FREE!
    So I like to say Thank You as well and will continue to support the AG family as much as I can!
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

Great thread. Thanks a lot to mike and the whole crew. I have learned so much and went from washing with dawn four years ago, to last summer making an extra 2000 dollars detailing. I very much appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this site and AG. Thanks to everyone here. I learn a lot here and what I can't learn searching has been answer through chats or calls. Many thanks from Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Yes - Thank you ALL! Without the knowledge passed around here, I wouldn't have had the knowledge or confidence to talk to my clients about their issues with their rides - AG has been a library for me and I appreciate every individual that has helped build this community. Thank you ALL!
    Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am, and always have been, in absolute amazement at both his knowledge and more so his PASSION - they are two different things. Also, his ability to explain and describe is second to none in this industry, and THAT'S what it's all about.

I truly hope he's having a blast living the dream making a great career out of something he loves - as always since your days at Meg's, to now, and WELL into the future Mike, I appreciate all you do!
    "Don't Drive Dull!"
    Carsmetic Rehabilitation Detailologist: Aesthetic Actualization

Post Thanks / Like

Yes thank you. I have learned a lot over the last several months. And thanks to AG an this forum I now have about $1500 in detailing supplies in my cabinet

I think it is some kinda scam/cult

Post Thanks / Like

I love AG and I read a lot of everything on this site and it has helped me so much I want to think everyone at AG and everyone on the site , I LOVE YOU ALL without you guys and girls I don't know what I would have done or where I would be with my cars now so thank you very much for everyone's time. Life changing I look at my vehicles in a whole new light. Thank you all great thread.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything said. I always thought I had a good idea of what I was doing cleaning my cars however the amount of knowledge I've gained from this forum is unbelievable. The friendliness of the AGO team as well as the forum members is top notch and sets the standard for how a business and a forum should operate. Never are you turned away or ridiculed and you can ask a question and get a solid answer that not only offers a product suggestion, but the best way to get the results you're looking to achieve. This is a great place to be and with that, thanks to the whole AGO family!
    2008 Volkswagen GLI, Deep Black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast