First off let me note, i didn't do this. This is a customer/client/friend of mine who had his car repainted and the painters left sanded clear coat in several areas that has now DRIED.

Ive never dealt with this since i wipe up what i sand. But apparently there is some in the cracks/crevices of the inside lip of the hood. Also there is some on the interior (how that got there God only knows), not sure if its on the leather or vinyl, but the owner said cleaner on the interior hasn't done a damn thing to make it budge.

I need something that will WORK. Im considering trying to steam out the interior dried spots, if thats possible. But other ideas are surely welcome.

I'll make another tread on this but i'll post it here for anyone whos reading, but apparently there is a nice layer of overspray on the engine compartment too. This is NOT your average engine:

He told me there is overspray on the painted areas, the chrome AND hoses. ###!

This isn't my car, but im pissed an im taking it upon myself to get this thing back to how it should be, period. I just need to go armed with the best info, gear and technique i can.

Im assuming i can clay off the overspray from the chrome and the paint. What about the rubber hoses though? Is there a chemical i can use to help soften the over spray and remove it, maybe acetone, but somethign that WONT harm or discolor the hoses or harm the paint if some were to come in contact with it?

Help and suggestions would be appreciated...hopefully some vets here can chime in also.

thanks all.