autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Car detailing articles by Mike Phillips

whoops, posted in the wrong thread
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Shane731 View Post

whoops, posted in the wrong thread

Happens all the time...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

New to the forum and this thread is my lifeline. Never knew there was so much to detailing. It's an endless supply of knowledge. Just started a couple of months ago and I haven't stopped researching yet! Thanks Mike for all the valuable and priceless info!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBCo6 View Post

New to the forum and this thread is my lifeline.

Never knew there was so much to detailing. It's an endless supply of knowledge. Just started a couple of months ago and I haven't stopped researching yet!

Thanks Mike for all the valuable and priceless info!

You're welcome and welcome to AGO!

Sad thing is, I have not updated this thread for 2-3 years. My guess is I have at least 300+ articles on just about every topic and tool that's not listed.

Actually "editing" the first post on this thread is a humongous task with all the hundreds of lines of BB Code. Had to as the Admin to set the maximum allowed number of characters available in a single post 2-3 times as it grew.

I'll get to it some day....

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh goodness...more reading! Let me tape my eye lids open now . But seriously Mike, you are truly inspirational and just know that us newbies truly appreciate the time and effort you put into your reviews and articles. My ears are actually smoking now from endlessly searching this site for hours on end! Time to call it a day!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBCo6 View Post

Oh goodness...more reading! Let me tape my eye lids open now .

But seriously Mike, you are truly inspirational and just know that us newbies truly appreciate the time and effort you put into your reviews and articles.

My ears are actually smoking now from endlessly searching this site for hours on end! Time to call it a day!

Thank you for the kind words.

I have not updated the "list of articles" for probably 2-3 years. Since the last update I probably have another 300 to 400 articles.

It would take all day to locate each article and then code the text to update the first page of this thread.

Just no time....

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Mike Phillips..

I loveeee your articles..for me a newbie, its all do-able and logical..
    I mean you provide knowledge that can even make me as a newbie have a feeling like "Oh..yes i can do this..its not so confusing after all, dont overthink it"

Questions..
    In this thread on post#53, you updated the new articles..did all those new articles, now already appear on page 1? or i still have to scroll to post#53 to access those valuable knowledges?

By the way..
    I did my first thread on the "Ask Mike Phillip your detailing questions".
    I am hoping for an opinion and insight from you Mr. Phillips

Best Regards

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyp View Post

Mr. Mike Phillips..

I loveeee your articles..for me a newbie, its all do-able and logical..
    I mean you provide knowledge that can even make me as a newbie have a feeling like "Oh..yes i can do this..its not so confusing after all, dont overthink it"
    That's the primary goal. To use a writing style that's easy to understand and that the person reading the article can take the information they learned and successfully put it into practice in their garage or driveway.

Questions..
    In this thread on post#53, you updated the new articles..did all those new articles, now already appear on page 1? or i still have to scroll to post#53 to access those valuable knowledges?
    Great question.

I'm sorry to say I have not updated the article list on page 1 for 3, 4 maybe 5 years. Since then I'm confident I've written hundreds of more articles.

It would take an entire day to compile a list of all the articles I've written on this forum and then CODE a new updated page with links to all th articles.

The last time I updated the list I had to go into the settings for the forum and increase the character count to some ridiculous number so all the words/characters required to create a list in Code View, (not WYSIWYG view), so the forum could display the list.

So to answer your question, the only list is the first post in this thread.

By the way..
    I did my first thread on the "Ask Mike Phillip your detailing questions".
    I am hoping for an opinion and insight from you Mr. Phillips

Best Regards
    I'll locate your thread and answer your questions right now.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    That's the primary goal. To use a writing style that's easy to understand and that the person reading the article can take the information they learned and successfully put it into practice in their garage or driveway.
    Keep doing what you do Mr. Mike..
    sure you have helped to educate a lot, proof a lot and make a lot of differences to car owners out there..
    6months ago me still not knowing autogeek and your articles..im just that guy who wash my car the same way like i wash my dishes and gee i didnt know the difference between wax and compound back then..i just thought that well since both stuff are oily..it is good for my car..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Great question.
    I'm sorry to say I have not updated the article list on page 1 for 3, 4 maybe 5 years. Since then I'm confident I've written hundreds of more articles.

It would take an entire day to compile a list of all the articles I've written on this forum and then CODE a new updated page with links to all th articles.

The last time I updated the list I had to go into the settings for the forum and increase the character count to some ridiculous number so all the words/characters required to create a list in Code View, (not WYSIWYG view), so the forum could display the list.

So to answer your question, the only list is the first post in this thread.
    Well Mr.Mike..im sure every autogeek fans like me, surely will hope that we can view all your articles compiled nicely on page 1..
    But I understand that you are a busy man with alot to do..
    well..anyway its not that bad actually, this thread only have 2pages for now..but im sure it the articles will keep adding up, and we will learn new stuff

Best Regards
    Jeff

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast