Hi guys! First post here on this forum, though I have been a lurker. I am in the middle of my first real detail and I am stuck in the middle. I have a 1986 Guards red (single stage)Porsche that was badly oxidized with heavy swirls as well. I did a couple of test areas (as suggested by Mike in the "How to use the PC" video) and then went at the car, PC in hand. I removed a scary(to me)amount of oxidized paint from the car, and the surface really looks great. Now some confusion set in. Thus far, I have used 1Z UPP with a LC yellow pad, followed by 1Z PP with a white pad. On the test area I felt that Klasse AIO followed by S100 looked good. Now I wonder whether I need the KAIO at all. I realize that KAIO is supposed to be non-abrasive, but still some color gets removed on the pad. Since the surface looks so good, I was going to proceed with 3M Imperial Hand Glaze followed by the S100. My question is- is there a benefit of using KAIO at this point? Should I follow this with 3M IHG and then S100? OR should I skip the KAIO and just go with the IHG and S100? (I have already done 3 panels with just the IHG, so I would need to go over these with KAIO first if that is the best method.) I am lost....