autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Electric pressure washers

The AR630TSS has kranzle specs for a bit cheaper. Love mine. It is a beast

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Probably…what ain’t

Post Thanks / Like

Kranzle alleges that their products are 100% designed and manufactured in Germany and the pricing would -seem- to back this up. I have been told that some of the AR models are made in Italy , as for US made it doesn't appear that you can get an electric that has even an American made pump or motor.

Beginning to look like I'll get a Kranzle just need to find a seller that really knows what they are talking about AND has about 4 minutes they can give me on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddear30 View Post
    The AR630TSS has kranzle specs for a bit cheaper. Love mine. It is a beast

The model has many positive reviews looking for a youtube vid showing it in action-do you know where it is made, especially the pump and motor?

Post Thanks / Like

If money is no object, Kranzle has the best fit and finish with quality components. ARblue 630 has similar performance, less fit and finish, but still quality components. It is next to impossible to have an electric pressure washer where all the parts are made in America.

Another option I haven’t seen mentioned is to get a custom built pressure washer. A few companies I know of do this, they have high quality parts and very good specs.

6. Likes Daviddear30 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone hoot and hollers about the Krenzle. The claim is that it will last forever because you perform maintenance on it etc. I personally don't want to mess with that lol. The only maintenance I wanted to do was to get mine ready for storage during the winter months. What happens if you need to replace internal parts on the pump and they don't make parts anymore? There's no guarantee that they have to support the pump for a lifetime. None of this seemed to make for a sensible purchase to me. I ended up buying a Comet instead. It came a nice hose (65ft) and with decent accessories, so I can use it for more than just washing my car. I bought a separate gun and accessories just for washing cars and then fittings so I can easily switch between them both. It also runs at or under 15A, so that is something I really liked about it. If the Active was available at that time, I likely would have seriously thought about that one. I am one who nearly always harbors regret when I try to "save a little" on purchases, but I did not have that at all with my Comet purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

the Kranzel east coast distributor is here in Baltimore MD.I thought about going up there to see if they have any "scratch n dent" units.I have been buying my PW stuff from the obsessed garage.The dude is VERY full of himself and it is impossible to speak to anyone there.I belive he braggs about that too.....however they do have all the right fittings,accsessories and a great selection of stainless components.Once I got over the prevailing "attitude " of this vendor I have been really happy with everything they supplied and I am pleased with how my PW rig has turned out.If I could ever figure out how to post photos I would gladly share what my wash bay looks like.....works for me and many of the ideas came from fellow forum members...so thanks guys

9. Likes Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

zefer said it, atlanticpressurewasher in MD was great to work with when I purchased my kranzel 4 years ago. I went to store (too impatient to wait for shipping to PA). The staff was great and extremely helpful. If thinking kranzel can't think of a reason not to call these folks and order from them. The kranzel requests you to change oil after first year then says no need, I change annual just because. I use to maintain cars at home and would buy again in heartbeat. Only complaint is that the rubber has worn off the hose in spots from dragging on driveway, however it's a steel braid underneath so only an asthetic thing vs issue.

11. Likes Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a gas powered PW for home and “heavy “ lifting jobs honda engine
    Tells you it’ll run forever….pump and PW components are all comet and this rig has been flawless for many years….so yeah comet PW is a good bet too

13. Likes Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by usernamed View Post
    The model has many positive reviews looking for a youtube vid showing it in action-do you know where it is made, especially the pump and motor?
    Not sure where it's made. Checked obsessed garage YouTube page he did a video on it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast