autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

GLOBAL IDA Certification Event - Phase II (SV) presented by Autogeek.com

GLOBAL IDA Certification Event - Phase II (SV) presented by Autogeek.com

On Saturday, June 26th, Autogeek will be holding Phase II Skills Validation Testing here at our facilities.

Phase II Skills Validation is where AFTER you have joined the IDA and taken and passed the Certified Detailer written tests, if you want, you can take the Skills Validation hands-on test with an IDA Recognized Trainer. There are 4 segments to the tests where you are required to demonstrate via hands-on your knowledge of the various topics contained in the test.

The Skills Validation Tests take approximately 2 hours to take and complete. Upon completion the RT (Recognized Trainer), will submit your written test scores to the IDA and the IDA will send you your Skills Validation Certificate, your SV badge and then list you under the Skills Validation Directory on the IDA website.

Get ALL the information you need plus sign-up for one of 4 times slots on this Saturday by clicking the link below.

Click here for more information AND to sign-up

As a Recognized Trainer, I will be conducting the Skills Validation tests on Saturday, June 26th.

2. Likes chavez885 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: GLOBAL IDA Certification Event - Phase II (SV) presented by Autogeek.com

The webpage for this event went LIVE today on the IDA website.

This means you can get more information and also sign-up for 1 of 4 time slots to take the Skills Validation test.

Click here for more information AND to sign-up

4. Likes chavez885 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike, I think you meant that this will fall on SUNDAY June 26th, and not Saturday. Unless we're talking about a different year

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by muaddba View Post

Hey Mike, I think you meant that this will fall on SUNDAY June 26th, and not Saturday.

Unless we're talking about a different year
    On the right hand side of the forum homepage is a calendar. Here's a screenshot.

My Outlook Calendar and my phone show the same thing? That is, for the month of June in the year 2021 there is a Saturday that is the 26th.

Am I wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

WOW talk about a red face. When I read that, I actually read it as September (even though I then clearly typed June) because September is when the 3-day class is set to happen and I know you do IDA classes after that. So no, you are not wrong, I just had what I like to call a cranio-rectal inversion. Thankfully I was able to use both hands and extract myself from that situation thanks to the map you provided

Have a great day!

Mike Phillips

WOW talk about a red face. When I read that, I actually read it as September (even though I then clearly typed June) because September is when the 3-day class is set to happen and I know you do IDA classes after that.

So no, you are not wrong, I just had what I like to call a cranio-rectal inversion.

First - you're correct that we usually offer the SV Test the Monday after our 3-day classes and plan to do so for the September class.

Second - I fully expected to have made a mistake or a typo, that wouldn't surprise me.

Thankfully I was able to use both hands and extract myself from that situation thanks to the map you provided

Have a great day!

No problemo... everything always works itself out for the best.

Mike Phillips