autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Hi for my dashboard do I use straight from the bottle undiluted, it's not that dirty?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Super Member RTexasF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North TX
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    No mention of diluting the product:

    USAGE DIRECTIONS:
    Spray directly on spot until wet. Agitate with a soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary. Let surface dry. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat if necessary.

    For mildew and special cleaning problems on fabrics, contact the fabric manufacturer.

    Will not leave residue on surfaces.

    303 MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER IS SAFE TO USE ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES, SUCH AS:
    Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics.
    Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family BBQ, let 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner do the heavy lifting to get your grill ready for your next cook-out.
    Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
    Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your patio furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaners unique formula will rinse residue free
    Rick....now in North Texas

  3. #3
    Super Member 57Rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    It's an RTU product ... Ready To Use as is.

  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    No mention of diluting the product:

    USAGE DIRECTIONS:
    Spray directly on spot until wet. Agitate with a soft brush or wet cloth. Wipe up stain and excess cleaner with a damp cloth, rinsing out cloth in clean water as necessary. Let surface dry. For heavier soils, increase agitation and soak time. Repeat if necessary.

    For mildew and special cleaning problems on fabrics, contact the fabric manufacturer.

    Will not leave residue on surfaces.

    303 MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER IS SAFE TO USE ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES, SUCH AS:
    Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics.
    Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family BBQ, let 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner do the heavy lifting to get your grill ready for your next cook-out.
    Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
    Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your patio furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaners unique formula will rinse residue free
    Thanks for your reply.

    Do I need to use a damp cloth for a dashboard?

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by 57Rambler View Post
    It's an RTU product ... Ready To Use as is.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Do I need to use a damp cloth for a dashboard?

  6. #6
    Super Member RTexasF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North TX
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteT19640 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

    Do I need to use a damp cloth for a dashboard?
    I suggest you read the directions I looked up and posted for you above. The directions say: Agitate with a soft brush or wet cloth.
    Rick....now in North Texas

  7. #7
    Super Member UncleDavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Taunton, MA
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    It’s usually best to spray product on a towel first and not directly on the surface. There is always a chance of overspray. You probably don’t want product on your windows or leather seats if you just coated them.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

  8. #8
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    50,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    If the surface isn't dirty the just use a light amount on a clean microfiber towel.

    Don't over think simple things.


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    I suggest you read the directions I looked up and posted for you above. The directions say: Agitate with a soft brush or wet cloth.
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    It’s usually best to spray product on a towel first and not directly on the surface. There is always a chance of overspray. You probably don’t want product on your windows or leather seats if you just coated them.
    Good idea spray onto cloth. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 303 Multi Surface cleaner question.
    By JWilliams.RadiantDetail in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2016, 06:59 PM
  2. 303 multi surface cleaner dilution rates?
    By jameskim in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2016, 06:56 PM
  3. 303 Multi Surface Cleaner and Magic Eraser
    By Swiss in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 01:15 AM
  4. 303 Multi Surface Cleaner Question
    By runrun411 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 10:00 AM
  5. 303 multi surface cleaner dilution ratios?
    By binly in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 12:19 PM

Members who have read this thread: 47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» June 2021

S M T W T F S
3031 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 123