autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Instagram - Who is on Instagram? If not, why not?

Instagram - Who is on Instagram? If not, why not?

First - here's the link to my Instagram page.

Instagram

If you have an Instagram page, include the link and I'm happy to follow you.

Second - If you're ON Instagram, share a few reasons why?

Third - If you're NOT on Instagram, share a few reasons why not?

Mike Phillips

Re: Instagram - Who is on Instagram? If not, why not?

It's definitely POWERFULL.

Here's brand new write-up I just posted with the forum stats - and it's a very interesting topic, one I don't think you can actually find any real information no with a post date before mine.

Next - here's the stats from the same topic on my Instagram page

And the stats on my Facebook page

Very interesting and telling.

3. Likes Goonie75 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Login • Instagram

I use it along with Facebook. For me, I’m able to reach a different crowd with it. Normally people I don’t know, younger and or people in the local car scene or community based upon my followers.

It also allows me to post video stories and highlights that capture more emotion of the before and after versus just a picture compared to my Facebook page and which in turn creates more individuals that inquire about services.

For those not using it, highly recommend getting on it. Great platform to promote your business further.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it but very rarely post anything, it's more to follow other people. I find it does a better job than Facebook now because the stupid FB algorithm decides who it shows on my feed or not and more often than not it misses the ones I want to see and shows me crap from days ago that isn't relevant anymore. I like FB for the groups I'm part of. I wish I could still sort everything it shows me chronologically like we could in the past.

I did follow Mike's page in Instagram, even though he always calls me Bruce instead of Bruno
    Bruno Soares

6. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz, Rmd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

I’am on Instagram... @gonzodetailing60515
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

The reason I don’t follow social media, is more protecting my self privacy.

When you have social media people can be nasty and literally start stories about you, hurting your business.

I know it’s hurting me by not having one, but I want word of mouth customers. People that are serious about my work and not wasting my time, or want freebies.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    My goal in life is to love God, family and myself. To love others and treat others right.

9. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve had two clients call and ask for my prices, then I will give them a quote.

They just price shopping, my prices are way below the regular detailers in my area.

I’m sure they would of left me a bad review had I had a social media, not interested in that.

That’s my personal opinion FWIT.

I just want to personally thank Mike, and all the auto geeks here.

You have all made me realize that self worth is important.
    Thanks for making me realize that not all jobs are worthwhile.

Most important how to be happy where I am, and value myself as a person, who cleans cars.

This is very labor intensive work and we as detailers, need to know how to say no.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    My goal in life is to love God, family and myself. To love others and treat others right.

11. Likes Goonie75, Jayfro liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

@premiumautodetailing.shop I post daily on instagram, which directly feeds to my facebook. Instagram and all other forms of social media are great tools for advertising and marketing your business. It also lets people see my work, some of the different services my shop offers and all the various types of vehicles that we detail.....plus it is free!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Duy;1683662

Login • Instagram

I use it along with Facebook. For me, I’m able to reach a different crowd with it. Normally people I don’t know, younger and or people in the local car scene or community based upon my followers.

It also allows me to post video stories and highlights that capture more emotion of the before and after versus just a picture compared to my Facebook page and which in turn creates more individuals that inquire about services.

For those not using it, highly recommend getting on it. Great platform to promote your business further.
    Thanks for sharing, great reasons and explanations and I just followed you.

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post

I use it but very rarely post anything, it's more to follow other people. I find it does a better job than Facebook now because the stupid FB algorithm decides who it shows on my feed or not and more often than not it misses the ones I want to see and shows me crap from days ago that isn't relevant anymore. I like FB for the groups I'm part of. I wish I could still sort everything it shows me chronologically like we could in the past.

I did follow Mike's page in Instagram, even though he always calls me Bruce instead of Bruno
    So sorry Bruno, won't make that mistake in the future. AND - going to start a new name thread. If anything else - it helps me.

Can't find your Instagram page?

Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post

Mike,

I’am on Instagram... @gonzodetailing60515
    Found and followed.

Quote Originally Posted by PAD View Post
    @premiumautodetailing.shop I post daily on instagram, which directly feeds to my facebook.

Instagram and all other forms of social media are great tools for advertising and marketing your business. It also lets people see my work, some of the different services my shop offers and all the various types of vehicles that we detail.....plus it is free!

All great reasons - thanks for sharing. I have to say, I copied and pasted

@premiumautodetailing.shop

Into the Instagram search bar and about a doze @premiumautodetailing pages came up but I couldn't find one with .shop on it?

14. Likes Duy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m on there @d.migliorato

I don’t use it as often as I should but it does help to reach a different audience and build some online/social presence. Good way to show off work, make conversation and build some community with clients and detailers alike.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast