autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

In this video I share the technique I use and I teach other's to use to dramatically reduce their buffing time.

And after I share my technique, Yancy feeds me questions on a wide spectrum of topics all the way through the video.

I share a lot of information I share in my classes.

PLEASE - Watch the video and then post your feedback below.

Suggestions to improve are always accepted graciously.

2. Thanks Diner, RamAirV1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

Need someone to make a tally counter with a digital Readout that you can mount on a polisher.
    Jim

4. Likes RamAirV1 liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

Great video ,questions and answers . Really enjoyed it , thanks Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Another fantastic video session Mike.

Simply too many topics to list off here. For anyone on the fence about sitting down for an hour to watch this - DO IT!!! Well worth the price of admission .... oh wait - it’s free!!! Can’t beat value like that!

There’s that much valuable information in here that in the end I actually watched it two & a half times to be sure I didn’t miss anything.

The only complaint I have now is - as of next week we are stepping down to COVID-19 Level 3 restrictions here in New Zealand & that means I’m allowed to open the shop for business, which in turn means I won’t be able to tune in LIVE to the next session.
    Definitely happy to be back to the shop though - sorry Mike, you’ll have to wait but I’ll be looking forward to it.

Aaryn NZ.

... Oh yeah - “Panel Creep” lol, I laughed at this ... guilty of this on occasion.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

7. Likes Digital Gremlin, mbkite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can’t watch the live feed, so I appreciate the work put in to post on YouTube!
    Jim

9. Thanks RamAirV1 thanked for this post
    Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post

Need someone to make a tally counter with a digital Readout that you can mount on a polisher.
    I like the idea, I just think it would be too complicated to make it work or make it practical.

As I finished buffing out the 1946 Dodge yesterday, I counted out all my section passes. That thing is HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Gremlin View Post

Great video ,questions and answers . Really enjoyed it , thanks
    Thank you for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post

I can’t watch the live feed, so I appreciate the work put in to post on YouTube!
    That would be all Yancy. I agree though, there is such a huge divide in people who LIKE Facebook and people that DON'T like Facebook.

Forums have been around so much longer and in my opinion are a much better visual format for education.

11. Likes Digital Gremlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally had time to watch the whole video. Very nice and great resource for those learning. That car behind you looked like a lot of work to complete.
    Bruno Soares