autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Testing Dr. Beasley's NEW Nano Surface Primers!

Testing Dr. Beasley's NEW Nano Surface Primers!

I'd like to say a shout out to Jim Lafeber, the man behind Dr. Beasley's detailing products.

Thanks Jim and team!

I came into my office this last Tuesday and found a box from Dr. Beasley's. I open it up and inside are his brand new Nano Surface Primers!

Dr. Beasley's NEW Nano Surface Primers

And... it's perfect timing because I'm also testing the new L.C. Power Tools UDOS 51e and this will give me a chance to use all three of his new products on a really cool, rare and unique local streetrod in dire need of paint correction and coating.

Jim also included a few extra goodies, I'll add those pictures later.

Stay tuned....

2. Likes Thomkirby, acuRAS82 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Testing Dr. Beasley's NEW Nano Surface Primers!

I tested the NSP 95 today on an old 2-door Dodge while testing out the LC Power Tools UDOS.

The NSP 45 is a FINE cut polish. I used it with the new UDOS foam polishing pad and it worked great. After machine polishing the roof I used the Dr. Beasley's 1201 Paint Coating to seal the roof.

Check it out,

Here's what's cool about the new Nano Surface Primers - NO PANEL WIPE.

That's right, no need to chemically strip the paint after using these new technology compounds and polishes. I went straight to the 1201 Paint Coating. To apply this, you mist a little distilled water onto the surface, then apply a few drops of the coating to a foam applicator pad and that's it. Spread around, wast a few seconds and wipe off. Super easy to use and it left the paint very glossy looking and feeling slick.

Will start on the vertical panels tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Looks pretty sharp to me. Interesting application process - does the coating mix with the water or does the water act as a carrier/lubricant type of deal?

I’ve always like the look of Dr Beasley’s products. I can’t say I have ever tried any personally but I don’t remember reading any negative comments about any of their range.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

Wow, the finish on this Dodge is beautiful!! I love metallic blues and how there’s a glow coming from the highlighted areas(reflecting light) and the darker shadow areas look so deep and wet.

As always you worked some magic and left a perfect finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    Nice!

Looks pretty sharp to me. Interesting application process - does the coating mix with the water or does the water act as a carrier/lubricant type of deal?

I’ve always like the look of Dr Beasley’s products. I can’t say I have ever tried any personally but I don’t remember reading any negative comments about any of their range.

Aaryn NZ.
    I’ve always been interested in this coating, quite a unique process and seems like it’s quick and easy to work with. Never pulled the trigger though since I work outdoors and have always been hesitant in regards to its application. I’ll have a garage in a few months though so might have to pick some up then.

Hope things are well for you, your family and business, Aaryn!
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

6. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Interesting application process - does the coating mix with the water or does the water act as a carrier/lubricant type of deal?
    It mixes with the water and becomes very slippery and easy to spread. Wipe off is a breeze too.

8. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see a comparison of this vs Carpro Essence.