autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Dr. Beasley's segment on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage

Here's a new 60 second segment (called a vignette), on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage.

Mike Phillips

Re: Dr. Beasley's segment on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage

More...

Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Kit

Your complete Formula 1201 application kit!

Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Kit feature the unique Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating, as well as the necessary ingredients to get your paint protected fast! Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 is applied to wet paint (how many coatings do you know that can do that!?), for a quick application and long lasting protection. If you're looking to get your paint coated with Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201, the Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Kit is the best place to start!

Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Kit includes:

Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating
    Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating is an advanced polymer based liquid paint coating scientifically designed for modern paint finishes and vinyl wraps. A nano-coating with unrivaled protection, Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 is applied on wet paint with no need for extended cure times. With just 1 oz. of product needed for an entire car's coating, Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 provides up to a year's protection with just one application - quite possibly the easiest paint coating you've ever used!

3 Foam Wax Applicators
    The foam wax applicators can apply any wax evenly without creating any swirl marks. They are absorbent in order to catch drips or runs, and they apply perfect, even coats of paste waxes and polishes.

36 Ounce Detail Bottle
    For the serious detailer, we now have a heavy-duty spray trigger bottle. You can use it to spray both interior and exterior detail chemicals when cleaning your car. This bottle is also useful around the house and yard. The 36 ounce bottle is constructed of PVC for extra durability. The 36 oz. Detail Bottle will keep your paint wet while applying the Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating.

3 Guzzler Waffle Weave Towels by Cobra, 16 x 24 inches
    The Guzzler features a plush, 80/20 waffle weave that increases its surface area for greater moisture absorption. The towel can absorb 7 times its own weight in water! In fact, this towel is 20% plusher than our other waffle weave towels to give it even an even greater capacity for moisture! It will not scratch any surface and it has a magnetic charge that attracts lint and dirt. This towel will leave the inside and the outside of your vehicle spotless!

On Autogeek.com[

Dr. Beasley's Paint Coating Kit

Kit Includes:
    Dr. Beasley's Formula 1201 Paint Coating
    3 qty. Foam Wax Applicators
    36 Ounce Detail Bottle
    3 qty. Guzzler Waffle Weave Towels by Cobra, 16 x 24 inches

Mike Phillips

For those of you who have never tried this coating - it's actually really nice.

The part about misting some distilled water over the surface can seem off? But once you DO IT - you'll see how it somehow enables you to quickly and easily spread to coating over the surface. It's very unique among all the other methods of applying coatings on the market today.

And wipe-off is a breeze.

And even more unique - Jim Lafeber, aka Dr. Beasley, he formulated and intended this product for anyone that simply want's the protection aspect without doing all the paint correction steps. And "yes" the coating will protect the paint whether i's been corrected or not. So if you do want to correct the paint first - go for it. If you don't - then go for it.

And just as good, you can apply it over dang near anything including paint, plastic and glass and it won't dry white and stain black plastic trim.

It's truly a time saver.

And while you don't have to do any polishing and compounding before use, I would recommend claying the paint if needed, this is just common sense.

Jim is the real-deal and not only does he make great products, he's always been a HUGE supporter of the detailing industry as well as the IDA.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike,
    That was interesting about the misting prior to application. But stepping back that allows the chemicals to be a bit more concentrated, not paying for adding water. Seems similar in approach to McKee's 37 Hydro Blue, mist on and the rinse off. That really made no sense to me until I tried it! Dr. Beasley's products seem to take a different approach in some instances but they are effective. I'll keep it on my wish list, or find a friend or customer to help pay for my next product test.