autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mike Phillips

Re: Real World Ceramic Coating Test by Mike Phillips

More....

Yesterday, I took this picture yesterday after a hard rain.

2. Likes dwaleke, NaptownVagabond liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Real World Ceramic Coating Test by Mike Phillips

Good news bad news...

The good news is - my wife’s Honda HR-V turned into an Infinity QX30 and my Lexus RX350 turned into a Honda HR-V!

The bad news is - the next owner of the Lexus RX350 is going to have some wacky looking sections of paint on the hood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes DetailZeus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhhh... hmmm... why not? Just out of curiosity.

>> We can't wash cars here at Autogeek any longer so I'll wash this at my place this Saturday and take whatever I can for pictures. <<

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post

>> We can't wash cars here at Autogeek any longer so I'll wash this at my place this Saturday and take whatever I can for pictures. <<
    Was this a reply to a specific post?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post

I was told that since the new building was completed and new tenants have moved in - some have complained?

I have seen some of the new tenants washing their vehicles and even muddy 4-wheelers, (Quads), out in front of the building we're in and we've never complained. I don't know if "their" neighbors complained?

I'm creative - I find work-around.

How to wash wheels and tires INSIDE without a water hose by Mike Phillips

sier.

The Autogeek Chemical Resistant Pressure Sprayer

A little bit about the pressure sprayer. This is the tool that enabled me to clean the wheels and the tires inside the garage without running water from a water hose. Again - I could do a much better job outside the garage using running water and the Speed Master Wheel Brush and the Wheel Woolies to get to the wheel barrel, but that's for OCD people that are actually going to CONTINUE doing this type of cleaning and the majority of car owners don't do this. So cleaning what I could access with the tools I shared above is more than sufficient for this type of situation.

Here's the Autogeek Chemical Resistant Pressure Sprayer with only clean water in it. You can use it with various cleaning chemicals and although the rubber O-rings in the spray head are chemical resistant I would still recommend emptying the sprayer when you're through using it with a chemical and then filling the container with clean water and then flushing clean water through the sprayer. An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure. Once you get into the habit it's fast, easy and a no-brainier.

Besides being able to pump up the sprayer to create pressure, the cool feature about the sprayer is the adjustable nozzle.

Before rinsing a tire or a wheel I adjusted the nozzle to be in the sweet spot for rinsing. The sweet spot is not to adjust the nozzle to the extreme open side for a STREAM of water and not adjusted the nozzle to the extreme closed side for a FINE MIST of water but right in the sweet spot for a all-encompassing SPRAY of water.

This spray pattern worked perfect for FLUSHING the dirt off the tire and the rim after agitating with cleaners and brushes.

And that's the way you do it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345