Mike - Do you have a brochure or handbook on the proper way to wash and wax a car?

Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

The reality is, most people that contact me found me via an article I've written or a reply I've written on this forum. The thing is, instead of figuring out that the whole reason they are contacting me is because they found me via an article or answer I wrote on the forum that they to should bring their question to the forum because not only will that help them.... but it will help a future "them". If I answer everything in a private e-mail or other touch point, no one would find and contact me. It's a cycle or pattern that repeats as long as everything is shared in the public domain.

The above is kind of wordy but re-read it slowly and it will make sense.

So I get an e-mail asking,

Mike

Do you have a brochure or handbook on the proper way to wash and wax a car and what products are best for new or older cars? I have many of your products & equipment but sometimes wonder if I’m doing the right thing on my new car and my older car.

An example....do I apply a sealant on a brand new car?

Best way to remove swirls and small scratches on my 11 year old FJ?

Thanks,

Great questions

I have a book out called,

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine

Just as good is the forum where I share all my how-to articles and product reviews. Lots of people know about the Autogeek store at www.autogeek.com but I find most people DON’T know about our forum.

Autogeekonline Auto Detailing Forum

I don’t write articles on the store, I write and share them on the forum. I do share some stuff on my FB page and Instagram but these social media touch points are horrible for sharing any actual substantial info.

Read through these two article as they are jam-packed with info

How To Detail Your Brand New Car by Mike Phillips

Here's what you need to get into machine polishing - Recommendations for a beginner by Mike Phillips

And watch this video,

Hope that helps

Mike Phillips

Hope that helps and feel encouraged to join our forum, this is where I answer questions. Email and Facebook messaging are okay, but the forum is a LOT more powerful. (think about it - it's how you found me in the first place)

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline.net car detailing discussion forum - THE best forum on the Internet

As I say... I always type for the future.... never just the present...