I really like detailing I was wondering do you ever come to Illinois

Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

The reality is, most people that contact me found me via an article I've written or a reply I've written on this forum. The thing is, instead of figuring out that the whole reason they are contacting me is because they found me via an article or answer I wrote on the forum that they to should bring their question to the forum because not only will that help them.... but it will help a future "them". If I answer everything in a private e-mail or other touch point, no one would find and contact me. It's a cycle or pattern that repeats as long as everything is shared in the public domain.

The above is kind of wordy but re-read it slowly and it will make sense.

So I get an e-mail asking,

Hey Mike,

I really like detailing I was wondering do you ever come to Illinois

Thank you for writing to me. When I read e-mails like yours it tells me I'm not doing enough to get the word out about our roadshow classes. My recommendation to you is to,

A: Join our forum and check it once in a while.

I always share all my upcoming events on the bottom of the forum homepage here,

Autogeekonline Auto Detailing Forum

B: Join my newsletter.

I just sent out the third edition last night and I have a 4th edition to go out next week. It’s all about education and upcoming events. The normal Autogeek newsletters do all the selling. If you like, I’ll add your name to my subscription list today.

I’ve been to the Chicago area twice.

Pictures and Comments- Roadshow Class at The Wax Shop - Bloomingdale, Illinois

And also at Dr. Beasley’s

Pictures: Chicago Roadshow Class at Simon's Shine Shop aka Dr. Beasley's

I share all the stuff I pack to a class here,

What you get to use at a real hands-on class

You will NEVER attend a more hands-on class than the class I teach. Most classes you sit in chairs and look at a slide show on the wall while someone talks for hours. If and when you do get to the garage, you usually watch the guy that did all the talking do a demo.

My classes START at 6:30am and when we start you’re on your feet working on a car, not sitting in a chair. In my 2-day classes you will detail 10 cars over the course of the 2 days. I cover so many tools, products and techniques, there simply is no time to sit in chairs. And "yes" this covers EVERYTHING about paint correction and installing ceramic coatings. (on multiple cars)

To answer your question, at this time I do not have a roadshow class scheduled for the state of Illinois. If I get a location, I will add it to the bottom of the forum homepage and announce it in my newsletter.

Mike Phillips