autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member Nicole at Autogeek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Come Meet Mike Phillips at the 303 Booth at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, Florida! Friday, January 10th and Saturday, January 11th

Come Meet Mike Phillips at the 303 Booth at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, Florida! Friday, January 10th and Saturday, January 11th

Mike Phillips will be working in the 303 Booth at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, Florida on Friday, January 10th and Saturday, January 11th. If you're attending the Mecum Auction stop by the 303 booth and say hi! Mike will be answering car and boat detailing questions as well as doing 303 product demonstrations.

Products to be showcased
    • 303 Aerospace Protectant and 303 Fabric Guard for convertible tops
    • 303 3-Step Polishing System - Compound, Polish & Finishing Polish.
    • 303 High Gloss Tire Shine
    • 303 Tire Coating
    • 303 Show Car Wax
    • 303 Interior Cleaner

303 is recommended by leading OEMs in the automotive and marine industries including,
    • GAHH Group
    • Robbins Top
    • Sierra Jeep Top
    • EZon
    • Sunbrella

So stop on by the 303 booth and check out quality products from 303 and have all your detailing questions answered by Mike Phillips.

Click here for more information on Mecum Auctions in Kissimmee, Florida

2. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Likes axel06 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Come Meet Mike Phillips at the 303 Booth at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, Florida! Friday, January 10th and Saturday, January 11th

Here's a few pictures I took while working with the 303 Team at Mecum Auctions. The 3030 Staff were top notch to work with and everyone that came into the booth was treated like royalty. 303 is a major sponsor of the Mecum Auctions as such, they have a huge booth in a great location and I'm happy to say the booth stayed super busy from start to finish each day. Lots of people coming into the booth to learn about the new products as well as their favorite established products.

303 and Sta-Bil Booth at Mecum Auctions

Here's our team, from left to right,

Jamie, Andre, myself, Jess and Bobby

Here's a far shot of the booth from across the main thoroughfare....

Here's some shots showing the various segments of the booth and the full displays of product plus inter-active showcasing of products in action.

3 of the displays had monitors showcasing 303 products and 303's support for the car hobby.

Lots of book signings
    From the time we started at 8:30am on Friday until 6:00pm, there was a constant flow of people asking questions and also getting books signed.

Andre and I kept the black demo hood busy by machine wetsanding the paint and then showing how well the 3030 compounds and polishes worked to remove 100% of the sanding marks and leave a show car finish.

>click on the image<

The below picture is a video I shot of the above gentleman using a polisher and 3030 Compound his very first time.

It's always great to meet fans and sign books!

Mark Harris - a great friend to Autogeek
    Over the years Mark has landed a Helicopter here AT Autogeek and taken our guests for helicopter rides around Stuart. He's also let me use his Ferrari's and classic muscle cars for product reviews, how-to articles and how-to books.

More sanding and more buffing....
    (I teach machine sanding and hand sanding in all my classes, even my boat detailing class)

These two gentlemen were heading to a birthday party for Matt at Obsessed Garage. They asked me to sign one of my how-to books for Matt. I've never met the guy myself but

Happy Birthday Matt!

Our forum member, Peter aka PGBCruiser stopped by to chat and say "hi"

More book signing....

Anytime we can help someone by answering their car detailing questions is win/win for everyone!

This is Bernard - he's into Mini Boats!

Always good to have fun at your job....

Later on Saturday, Bobby hooked me up to go behind the scenes and onto the Auctioneer's Booth to see the auction from their point of view.

(Thanks Bobby!)

Bobby also hooked me up with a front row seat to see the auction action close-up!
    (thanks again Bobby!)

So many cars that are drool-worthy, like this classic Jaguar E-type.

Same kind of cars I have in my classes

I actually had a Jaguar E-type for my students to train on in my New Jersey Roadshow Class.

Here's the link to the pictures from my New Jersey Roadshow Class.

Pictures & Comments - 2018 New Jersey Roadshow Detailing Class

And here's the class working on the Jaguar....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips

DONE!

Note the Corvette Stingray others in the class were training on....

Back to Mecum Auctions....

Racing Porsche

Historic Muscle Cars

And a real blast from the past - Grumpy Jenkins Split Front Bumper Camaro!

My favorite - classic Chevy 4x4 Trucks

4. Thanks axel06 thanked for this post
    Likes Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Come Meet Mike Phillips at the 303 Booth at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, Florida! Friday, January 10th and Saturday, January 11th

Wish I were attending Mike. Any guess on what the Bullitt Mustang will sell for? I’m going out on limb.. 6.5million

Post Thanks / Like

Nicole’s FIRST post - welcome to Autogeek Online Nicole.
    You’ll be out in the Show Car Garage polishing cars with Mike in no time (if you don’t already)

So much cool stuff going on over there constantly. MTE must be the next event on the calendar too. If I remember rightly it would’ve originally been the weekend of the 10th because we changed our travel plans to head back to Orlando to attend, then they changed it ...

Geeze - the booth from last year looks great! Very cool.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

That Mecum auction is HUGE!! I have gone a few times, and it better than most car shows.

Mike Phillips

Cool gig for the next two days...

Hulk Hogan’s Viper

Drivers view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Mike Phillips

More...

In the old days they called this a Moon Roof

11. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Drooling over the Hemi cars!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

13. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike awesome pics. In your opinion, what kind of shape is the paint in on the cars there? Over the years they are typically swirled up on tv when the camera pans across them. But lately they seem to be better, is that what you are seeing first hand also?

Mike Phillips

Spotted this very rare Blazer Chalet while walking out of the auction last night.

16. Likes Aaryn NZ, Diner, PaulMys, PGBCruiser liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast