autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

30% off sale --> BLACKFIRE One Step and Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash in the gallon

30% off sale --> BLACKFIRE One Step and Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash in the gallon

NOTE: This sale is back on!

Act quickly - This sale ends at midnight on Monday, December 23rd!
    *Some exclusions apply.

I open my e-mail this morning and see in the recent AG newsletter that there's a 30% off sale going on right now.

For those of you who have taken my recommendations on the below two products, purchased them and found out they are the real-deal, now is the time to stock up.

Here's the gallon deal

Wolfgang Über SiO2 Coating Wash - 1 gallon

Normally $15.99 with 30% off = $119.99 that's $48.00 off

If you've never used it but read about it and want to try it, here's the 16 ounce deal

Wolfgang Über SiO2 Coating Wash

Normally $32.99 with 30% off = $23.09 that's $9.90 off

And my favorite Lazy Man's One-Step...

BLACKFIRE One Step 32 oz

Normally $39.99 but with 30% off = $27.99 that's $12.00 off

Lots of other killer deals at 30% off but the above are staples in my car detailing world.

2. Likes fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 30% off sale --> BLACKFIRE One Step and Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash in the gallon

Hello,

The 16oz bottle is on sale at 27.99 plus the 30% discount.

Lou

Mike Phillips

Re: 30% off sale --> BLACKFIRE One Step and Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash in the gallon

Quote Originally Posted by waterman View Post
    Hello,

The 16oz bottle is on sale at 27.99 plus the 30% discount.

Lou

I saw that but didn't want to assume, my guess is you're correct so even more savings.

According to the math, that would make this product $1959 for a savings of $8.40

Mike Phillips

Just to bump this to the top before the 30% deal is over.

I meant to share a recent picture showing the coating wash causing water to bead up on a matte graphic plus the paint on a neglected Dodge Superbee but didn't get a chance/time. (too much going on today).

Will post tomorrow but the sale will likely be over by then.

Mike Phillips

See pictures and comments in this thread,

KILLER CAR WASH - Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash

And this review I did on an old 2 door Chevy

Review: BLACKFIRE One-Step Cleaner/Wax by Mike Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I use this wash on my coated (with wolfgang) Denali. Is it going overboard using the Wolfgang si02 spray every few weeks?

Thanks

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by waterman View Post

Hello,

I use this wash on my coated (with wolfgang) Denali.

Is it going overboard using the Wolfgang si02 spray every few weeks?

Thanks

I don't think so.

By the way, a few weeks ago I was consulted on how to remove the holograms over a brand new $3000,000.00 paint job on a 112 Yacht. I'll share a picture when I get time and tell the story.

Short version, 3 different detailers/detail businesses "tried" to detail the new paint and all left holograms behind. With the Captain, First Mate, 2 of the 3 detailers and the owner of the company standing on the deck watching me, I taped-off about a 2' x 2' section. Grabbed the CBEAST, Captain's Compound, a RUPES 7" blue foam pad. Made 8 crosshatch section passes, wiped-off the residue and left a hologram-free, show car finish.

Later the Captain came to Autogeek and purchased everything I used to have the boat re-buffed. I also shared the Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash with him to wash and maintain the Yacht and he bought a gallon.

Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash = Yacht Wash

9. Likes Thomkirby liked this post
    Mike Phillips

I originally posted this on the day to the last 30% sale on December 4th, 2019

Well.... it's back!

For those of you who have taken my recommendations on the below two products, purchased them and found out they are the real-deal, now is the time to stock up.

Here's the gallon deal

Wolfgang Über SiO2 Coating Wash - 1 gallon

Normally $15.99 with 30% off = $119.99 that's $48.00 off

If you've never used it but read about it and want to try it, here's the 16 ounce deal

Wolfgang Über SiO2 Coating Wash

Normally $32.99 with 30% off = $23.09 that's $9.90 off

And my favorite Lazy Man's One-Step...

BLACKFIRE One Step 32 oz

Normally $39.99 but with 30% off = $27.99 that's $12.00 off

Lots of other killer deals at 30% off but the above are staples in my car detailing world.

Mike Phillips

Here's the coatings I currently use on my own cars. I like them because they are super easy to apply and unlike a lot of coatings on the market, they leave your car's paint

Slick & Slippery

Most coatings leave your car's paint feeling sticky or rubbery. When the paint has a rubbery feel to it, it's HARD or DIFFICULT to move any type of towel over the paint. For example when you dry the car with a chamois or wipe any spray-on product off the paint with a microfiber towel. I'm just pointing this out from experience as I know most people LIKE their car's paint to feel slippery, not rubbery.

My first how-to article for installing a coating dates back to 2011, being we're just a week away from the year 2020 - let's just call it 9 years I've been working with coatings and writing how-to articles for others to follow with coatings. Not as long as a few, but probably longer than most in this industry.

These two products are super easy to use, they work great and they leave your car's paint feeling slippery.

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating

You can use them by themselves, or like I do. I use the Paint Coating as my base and use the Surface Coating for a topper and maintenance. And now that the Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash has been introduced, I use it for my maintenance washes. All three products are top notch and my go-to products at this time.

Also - The PBL All Surface Coating is my favorite glass coating. I find most glass coatings cause WPER CHATTER.

I've never experienced this with the PBL Surface Coating. It leaves your glass slippery feeling and your wipers never chatter.

Best results?

ALWAYS WASH, CLAY AND THEN POLISH WINDSHIELD GLASS FIRST - BEFORE APPLYING ANY GLASS COATING.

A dedicated glass polish will tend to remove road film, water spots and drizzle stains faster and more effectively than a paint compound, BUT any compound that is clearcoat safe is also glass safe and will usually work to remove most of the gunk that builds-up on car glass on daily drivers over time.

12. Thanks PEAD19 thanked for this post