autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Lamborghini Detailing Class - HOLOGRAMS FROM HELL! - PLUS MORE CARS!

Lamborghini Detailing Class - HOLOGRAMS FROM HELL! - PLUS MORE CARS!

The 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Twin Turbo by Heffner Performance arrived today for the LAST 3-day Detailing Bootcamp class for 2019.

There's simply no other hands-on class you can attend where YOU get to take a trashed Lamborghini and learn the art of SHOW CAR DETAILING. I took these pictures today while it was parked outside. Note the Palm Tree was casting shade on the hood so it's not best pictures as the shade hides the holograms. But the hood and the rest of the car look like the roof.

And the garage is now FULL with COOL CARS for the September 2019 class to train on.

That's 8 cars in the garage and I still have 3 more arriving tomorrow plus a rental car for a total 12 cars this class will detail over the course of 3 days.

If you learn better on your feet working with your hands instead of sitting in a chair looking at a wall and listening to someone talk then clear your schedule for one of these classes next year. We hold them the SAME TIME EVERY YEAR

Last week of January
    First week of May
    Last week of September (that's this class)

And our Boat Detailing Class is ALWAYS in February.

Click for class info

2. Likes SWETM, axel06 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Lamborghini Detailing Class - HOLOGRAMS FROM HELL! - PLUS MORE CARS!

Here's pictures of the other cars for this class,

1954 Buick Special Streetrod

In the REAL world, she looks like this,

More pics of the Buick here,

1954 Buick Special - Coating Training Car for September Class

2018 Hyundai Stinger

Click here to view the original image of 1200x686px.

Click here to view the original image of 1200x1008px.

1954 Ford Fat Fender Pickup Streetrod

The class is going to experience the POWER of BLACKFIRE One Step on this truck!

Wetsanding Class

I took some pictures of the red 1949 GMC to show how bad the paint is, the class is going to wetsand this streetrod pickup. If you scour the Interweb I don't think you find any other class where the students actually wetsand some other guy's streetrod. It's always a nice, easy to sand and buff flat hood.

Plus a Mini Cooper and a Cool Subaru

4. Likes SWETM, Diner, axel06 liked this post
    Mike Phillips

As I confirm cars, the next thing is to match the cars to all the different tools types and brands we cover. Anyone that has taken one of our 3 day classes or our 2 day classes understands what I'm talking about.

The class doesn't just use any tool they like. We start with simple 8mm free spinning tools and the progress to RUPES long stroke and Mille, then Griot's long stroke and then FLEX BEAST and Finisher in both corded and cordless.

After looking at each of the cars, and knowing I have a mix of absolute newbies, people that have NEVER machine polished plus people that are seasoned and experienced with machine polishing, after taking this into consideration, the first two cars the class will start on at 7:30am tomorrow morning are the Lamborghini the Buick.

As I think about it, I'm going to guess there's never been a car detailing class anywhere - where the class starts out on a Lamborghini.

Also notice in the pictures above... there's no chairs.

This is going to be a GREAT class.

For all those that will find and read this class into the future, before you sign-up for any class anywhere, try to find pictures of the cars you will GET to work on BEFORE you spend your hard earned money. There simply are not classes anywhere like these. Zero.

6. Likes SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your 3-day detailing class of september '19 will work on some very cool cars!

Will surely follow your class on the forum like I mostly do. Always enjoying to follow the classes you have Mike. It would be a dream to attend one of your classes. But my physical disability I stopping me from doing so sadly. The travel it self to the US has always been a dream to do and mostly a roadtrip through your beutieful country.

/ Tony

8. Likes Diner, PaulMys liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post

Your 3-day detailing class of september '19 will work on some very cool cars!

As I type, the class is finishing up cars 6 and 7 for the first day. All COOL and all LOOK amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post

Will surely follow your class on the forum like I mostly do. Always enjoying to follow the classes you have Mike. It would be a dream to attend one of your classes. But my physical disability I stopping me from doing so sadly. The travel it self to the US has always been a dream to do and mostly a roadtrip through your beutieful country.

/ Tony

I always appreciate your participating and ALWAYS helpful and positive contributions on this forum helping others and also helping me.

10. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes axel06, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More cool cars.

But man, that '54 Buick. Sweet

Mike Phillips

Class is over, Andre and I are cleaning up, starting laundry, getting ready for tomorrow.

We start at 6:30am tomorrow as we start out washing cars and it's always good to get an early start.

Perfection!

Here's the final results for the Lamborghini, keep in mind, this was not only one of 2 cars the class STARTED ON, but for some in this class, it was the FIRST time they machine polished and even the first time they detailed a car.

Check it out....

The class detailed a total of 7 cars the first day!

Started at 6:30am sharp and working on cars by 7:00am! The only sitting was for lunch.

13. Likes Mdjas, axel06, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

awesome work, that lambo didn't look that good off the dealer lot

Post Thanks / Like

They did an awesome work on the Lambo!

Thanks for the kind words Mike!

/ Tony

17. Likes Dano shine liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast