autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

I don’t get this?

I don’t get this?

Saw this on the Autogeek Facebook Page...

I’m not sure exactly what we’re featuring on this segment but we always show cool stuff that solves problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I don’t get this?

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately the Facebook page is full of belligerent yahoos that just like to post nonsense to upset the original poster.
    I can't wait to see that episode.

4. Likes Aaryn NZ, dlc95, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Troll.

That’s all I can think of in this instance They’re everywhere, & that’s why I enjoy the Autogeek Online Forum - because very seldom there are any here & if they do show up they get dealt with pretty swiftly. I seriously haven’t got time to waste on confrontational/negative people, I’m here (not often enough) to learn, help, offer advice & be positive with like minded folks.

I posted a picture . . . Actually, someone else posted a picture of mine on Instagram (before I did the Instagram thing) & mostly it was positive but Geeze, there are some oxygen thieves out there. A tonne of people saying I faked the picture etc etc - yup! Coz I have all the time in the world for that kind of thing.

I guess you can’t please everyone Mike. I’d like to see this show for sure. Actually, ‘My Classic Car’ has just started to air down here on Discovery ‘Turbo’, I’m unsure how old the episodes are but it’s a solid show & a good watch indeed. Pretty cool I have met Dennis Gage too.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

6. Likes dlc95, PaulMys, FrankS, SWETM, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I joined the FB page a while back and promptly quit it a couple days later. The amount of bad advice and just dumb people on there is mind boggling. I'll stick to the forums.

8. Likes dlc95, PaulMys, Rod73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keyboard Cowboys who can hide in their parents basement with no repercussions.

Pathetically laughable.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

10. Likes DetailKitty, joleyred liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a sad sack.

It's just as easy to scroll past, and yet there are people who insist on saying something...

I quit almost all of the detailing related FB groups. I prefer the forum for interaction, and content. I was also on the AG page for a second, but like others, had to bid it farewell! I've also been invited to groups that seemed cool, but then BAM! A product line is introduced, and then elementary school yard conflicts ensued between it and other brands.... I was out....

Funny thing is, My Classic Car with you and Dennis is probably favorite AG related content, because It's fun, fast, and informative.

12. Likes PaulMys, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to read the FB group but gave up a while ago. Those that really want to learn and share knowledge take the time to register here on AGO. That group is too easy to join and too full of people trolling.
    Bruno Soares

14. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I did enjoy Mikes facebook post with the Buick today with the pads turning black from the metallic oxidation,,,yesterday someone was flapping their cheeks about a 2,000 dollar paint thickness gauge and I posted that AG has them for around 600,,I see Mike posted a link about one too,,,,,it surprises me that people post there and forget about the forum...it is how I found the forum though
    “I have trouble with names and faces, but I never forget a car.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farmallluvr View Post
    it surprises me that people post there and forget about the forum...
    Those kind of people won't join a forum. The FB thing is "hit and run". Cowardly, just like them.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

17. Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.