autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Auto Spector app suggestions

First of all I’d like to thank everyone involved at auto geek in creating this, it’s a lifesaver for me and my lack of organization. I do have a few recommendations for updating the app to be more efficient and effective. If I state something I’m wrong about, please correct me but I just want the best for all of us and the most effective app.

1. Ability to select multiple services for workorders - yes you can add services and custom options but when selecting services for a client I find myself making a new category because I can only select one per estimate and work order. It would be very helpful to be able to choose a detail package, a couple add on services, and maybe even throw in a product.

2. Sales data or orders linkable to square, and or QuickBooks. This would make it perfect, again someone tell me if I’m missing something here

3. Ability to skip over vin, email, fuel tank and such to proceed when you don’t have that info or a client present, and a digital signature link. It would be awesome to fill out an estimate on my phone while on speaker with a new client, and send it over to them so they can sign, and there it is all on file. Instead I have to wait to fill the form out completely once they get to the shop and though I need to do an inspection at that point anyways, it’s just an unnecessary thing to deal with knowing it could be put into the app.

4.option for email promotions. The app has been great for keeping info on all my clients, but I have to exit out and go to gmail to use any of the information effectively.

5. Image upload ability on terms of service page. Just to add more of a personal business touch to the documents

6. Deposit link- I do charge deposits for new clients requesting services taking one or two of my work days up, as I’ve been burned before and will again with no shows. If we could send a deposit link through the app to “book” a date or slot, along with the policy and estimate, this would be a great feature

Overall the app to me is 8/10, and is an amazing value for my business and peace of mind

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips

Re: Auto Spector app suggestions

Wow!

Thank you for the positive comments about the App and more important, all the great suggestions.

I've taken the link to this thread and passed it along to all upper management and hopefully some of these suggestions can become a reality.

3. Thanks Manifestingdetails thanked for this post
    Likes Manifestingdetails liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike for what its worth, numbers 1, 3 and 6 on this list are all n my own “wish list” for the app. Otherwise I love it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Mike Phillips

If you guys have NOT updated your phone to the latest IOS software - don't do it.

I upgraded to IOS 11.4.1 and as of today, the App isn't working. I've been told it's due to a conflict in the App software and the latest update from Apple.

I've been told we're working on an update. Here's the error message I get when I try to use it.

6. Likes Manifestingdetails liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    If you guys have NOT updated your phone to the latest IOS software - don't do it.

I upgraded to IOS 11.4.1 and as of today, the App isn't working. I've been told it's due to a conflict in the App software and the latest update from Apple.

I've been told we're working on an update. Here's the error message I get when I try to use it.

I had this problem a little while back, and you have to remove the app from your phone, but you also have to delete all data, and history in your iTunes acct and phone the. Restart and re download the app, it took me about a week to figure out but I finally did it

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app