autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

I would like to take a boat detailing class?

I would like to take a boat detailing class?

Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

The reality is, most people that contact me found me via an article I've written or a reply I've written on this forum. The thing is, instead of figuring out that the whole reason they are contacting me is because they found me via an article or answer I wrote on the forum that they to should bring their question to the forum because not only will that help them.... but it will help a future "them". If I answer everything in a private e-mail or other touch point, no one would find and contact me. It's a cycle or pattern that repeats as long as everything is shared in the public domain.

The above is kind of wordy but re-read it slowly and it will make sense.

So I get an e-mail asking,

Hi Mike,

I write again from Argentina, I had a very good experience with your class and I am applying day to day in my work here I work in a family business dedicated to car wash, I dedicate myself to the detailed internal and polished engines.

I would like to take a class with you in detail of boats, is something that I would like to know, here in my city there is a market that could be interesting. Anyway my idea is to work there in the state of Florida I want to work and live there with my family.
    The only thing that limits me a little is the language that I do not fully dominate.

Well Mike if you know of any job opportunity between your acquaintances and I call for October I plan to return to Miami if there is any possibility of taking some sort of detailed boat I would like to take it.

Thank you for your time.

Gustavo

Thank you for the nice e-mail Gustavo,

Here's the deal...

Getting just the RIGHT boat for a REAL hands-on training class is a tick on the difficult side. Most people would think it's easy because we live in the "Boat Capital" of the world but it's not. Sure I can get a "boat" but to get the perfect boat that enables everyone that attends the class to learn EVERYTHING and take my word for it, people that pay to take our classes want to learn EVERYTHING, well it's a tick on the difficult side.

Plus moving the boat around for washing and polishing outside and moving them in for sanding, polishing and ceramic coatings inside is also more work than most people know.

Here's the link to this year's class, please click on the link and look at the 200+ pictures showing EVERYTHING you get to do when you attend any of our boat classes.

I think there is over 200 pictures in this thread. I am the ONLY guy that teaches a hands-on class and then documents it for the world to see. Just try to find any thread or webpage anywhere on the Internet that shows people of happy people having fun learning to detail boats (or cars for that matter), you will not find anything.

Pictures: 2018 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Due to the logistics of putting on a real hands-on boat detailing class and the fact that there's a LIMITED market of people that will pay to attend a class like this, we only teach it ONCE A YEAR and it always sells out. It is scheduled or TIMED to take place right before boating season starts for most of America and that is in February. We did have a guy from Israel fly here to take this class, I'm not sure when the boating season starts in the Middle East?

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - February 9th & 10th, 2019

I would highly recommend clearing your schedule and making plans to attend this class. The price and outline for the class is in the link above.

Hope that helps and feel encouraged to join our forum, this is where I answer questions. Email is okay, but the forum is powerful.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline.net car detailing discussion forum - THE best forum on the Internet

2. Thanks Gustavocanetemdp thanked for this post
    Likes Gustavocanetemdp liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: I would like to take a boat detailing class?

Continued....

Some of you reading this may recognize Gustavo's name? That's because he attended this class back in June

12 different people - 6 different polishers and 1 jeweling wax = wet paint

And then wrote this thread...

applying Mike's techniques

Hope to see you at a future class!

4. Thanks Gustavocanetemdp thanked for this post
    Likes Gustavocanetemdp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I would like to take a boat detailing class?

Thank you very much Mike for responding quickly, it is true what to write in the forum I have to take it as a custom and also to take advantage of its potential, I will be looking at all what is in the thread of the last class and if I can in February I will attend your class.
    I like to incorporate knowledge and turn it into my work.
    Thank you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando AGOnline