autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Had a GREAT time at Detail Fest this year!

Had a GREAT time at Detail Fest this year!

Thank you to all my co-workers who worked so hard to plan and execute the 2018 Detail Fest Car Show. No one but you guys and gals will know how much work goes into putting on a car show at a convention center.

Thank you to Yancy for all his hard work to set-up the stage for the awards and autograph sessions.

Thank you to all my co-workers who set-up the show and then tore it all down and shipped it back to Autogeek's corporate offices in Stuart, Florida.

Thank you to all our vendors for their participation, it's a lot of time, energy, work and expense to ship out your booths, all the products etc. plus the staff to operate the booths.

Thank you to everyone that displayed their car, we appreciate your time and attention to the Convention Center's rules for bringing a vehicle inside for display.

Thank you everyone that came to the show to check it out!

Also thank you to my friends on the TV Celebrity Panel this year, from left to right,

Dennis Gage from My Classic Car Ray Evernham from AmeriCarna, Von Hot Rod Kustom Pin Stripe Extraordinaire, Barry Meguiar from Meguiar's, me Mike Phillips from Competition Ready & Autogeek and Cristy Lee from All Girls Garage.

To see more pictures from the 2018 Detail Fest, click the link below....

2018 Detail Fest Photo Gallery

2. Thanks Aaryn NZ, Diner thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz, Aaryn NZ, FrankS, SWETM, custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Had a GREAT time at Detail Fest this year!

Awesome picture Mike!

A fantastic bunch to talk to, I really enjoyed Detail Fest & having the opportunity to meet these folks.

Good times!

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

4. Likes ronkh57, SWETM, custmsprty liked this post
    Mike Phillips

More....

Also want to give a shout-out to my very good friend Aaryn Nicholson aka Aaryn NZ here on this forum, for his friendship and kindness...

Aaryn packed a company hat, shirt and some chocolates (that my wife Stacy loves) all the way from New Zealand and gave them to us at Detail Fest.

Thank you Aaryn and also thank your beautiful wife Ange!

I'm sad to say the chocolates are already gone! But happy to say the hat and shirt are still here!

Great seeing you again my friend and thank you for making the trip to Detail Fest all the way from New Zealand!

6. Likes Aaryn NZ, FrankS, fly07sti, SWETM, custmsprty and 1 others liked this post
    Mike Phillips

More...

Two more great friends and also Competition Ready Detailing Class Alumni (2 classes), and Competition Ready TV Team Members, William and Kerry Catala from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico attended Detail Fest (again), and brought my wife and I some gourmet coffee from Puerto Rico and also a very special adult beverage,

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time they've brought us exotic rums from Puerto Rico and as I always tell them... you're way to kind....

Just to note, congratulations are in order as Katrina is expecting their first child this fall!

CONGRATULATIONS!

And after surviving hurricanes for years now in Puerto Rico, William has accepted a position with Majestic Solutions in Raleigh, North Connecticut.

Congratulations!

8. Likes Aaryn NZ, FrankS, fly07sti, SWETM, custmsprty and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    More...

Two more great friends and also Competition Ready Detailing Class Alumni (2 classes), and Competition Ready TV Team Members, William and Kerry Catala from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico attended Detail Fest (again), and brought my wife and I some gourmet coffee from Puerto Rico and also a very special adult beverage,

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time they've brought us exotic rums from Puerto Rico and as I always tell them... you're way to kind....

Just to note, congratulations are in order as Katrina is expecting their first child this fall!

CONGRATULATIONS!

And after surviving hurricanes for years now in Puerto Rico, William has accepted a position with Majestic Solutions in Raleigh, North Connecticut.

Congratulations!

Not sure if William is an active member of this forum, but I live in Raleigh, North Carolina now and my family is also from Guaynabo, so if him or his family ever need anything please let them know me and my family is here for them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

10. Likes Aaryn NZ, Diner liked this post
    Super Member antti@561detailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Event was blast...can't wait for next year.
    561 Car Detailing Gtechniq Accredited Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pictures. I need to make it to one of these.
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28