Questions and send me the VIF form

Don't have time to type for one set of eyeballs so if you send me an e-mail or any message from any other touchpoint I'll answer it here on a social media touch point that endures over time, doesn't fade away in a few mintutes...

From a guy asking me to e-mail him my VIF form

Mike,

Sir, Good morning. I have recently become a member if IDA and just finished watching your past webinar of the vehicle form document. Have a couple questions for ya.

1. Can you please email me a copy of the vehicle form?
  2. you please email me a copy of the Nutshell Version of Car Detailing
  3. Can you find out when the Andriod version of the Auto-Spector will be available?
  4. When using a cleaner wax on a basic detail, how many passes are you recommending?
  5. What pads do you recommend for using a AIO (AKA cleaner wax)

I am a big fan of HD speed (AIO) and typically make two full passes and wipe off. Is that to many passes for a quick LSP.. I have been using either a green LC pad or white LC hybrid pad.

Hey great questions, in order,

1: Sent it.

2: Sent it.

3: Have no idea - my guess is after enough of the IOS version sell to make it profitable.

4: Use cleaner/waxes like compounds and polishes only don't wipe off the residue until after it dries.

5: I recommend "polishing" pads. Not cutting, not finishing but right in that sweet spot in the middle. I know a lot of geniuses use foam cutting pads and you can get away with it as a non-professional on light colored cars but on black and dark colored cars the FOAM can and will cut the paint and leave marring and you'll end up looking like a hack detailer.

Here's a little tidbit I wrote 4+ years ago.... good info...

How to choose and use a one-step cleaner/wax by Mike Phillips

Hope that helps...