autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for MY Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Hey everyone,

We’re shooting some new Autogeek episodes on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage on Wednesday October 11th and Thursday, October 12th.

We’re going to need 2-3 cars for product demos for these new episodes.

Here's the criteria we're using to obtain the right cars.

Cars must fit theme of the My Classic Car TV show
    This means cars from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s - American classics, customs or muscle cars.

One Convertible
    I need at least one convertible with a canvas cloth top. All cars must be medium to dark in color. In other words, no white or light colored cars.

Matte Finish Paint on the car
    Need a car with Matte finish paint like a this 1971 Duster

Matte Finish on the Wheels
    Need matte finish wheels to wash, dry and coat

If you have a car or know of a car, please contact me with a picture and description.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

The owner of any cars used will receive an Autogeek Goodie Bag as a sign of our appreciation.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for MY Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Sorry Mike, I can't help with the cars but maybe Ty Hauer can? I believe he's in Evansville & you guys had that sexy little 31 hi boy that Ty built at Resinger Customs on the show once. Actually I recall you telling me about the scratches on that rod.

He may know of some cars.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for MY Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Hey everyone,

We’re shooting some new Autogeek episodes on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage on Wednesday October 11th and Thursday, October 12th.

We’re going to need 2-3 cars for product demos for these new episodes.

I need at least one convertible with a canvas cloth top. All cars must be medium to dark in color. In other words, no white or light colored cars.

Cars must fit theme of the My Classic Car TV show – that is 1950’s, 1960s and 1970s American classics, customs or muscle cars.

If you have a car or know of a car, please contact me with a picture and description.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

The owner of any cars used will receive an Autogeek Goodie Bag as a sign of our appreciation.

Thank you!

Same here Mike I am on the other end of the State would gladly help if it was closer, good luck. Mike Liebing

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    Sorry Mike, I can't help with the cars but maybe Ty Hauer can? I believe he's in Evansville & you guys had that sexy little 31 hi boy that Ty built at Resinger Customs on the show once. Actually I recall you telling me about the scratches on that rod.

He may know of some cars.

Aaryn NZ.

I've sent out an e-mail to my Indiana e-mail list and Ty is included in that list. Ty is also alumni member of our Competition Ready Detailing Classes (as you know).

Ty and I

I don't think it will be hard to get 2-3 cars. Just starting the request today.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis IN View Post

Same here Mike I am on the other end of the State would gladly help if it was closer, good luck.

Mike Liebing
    I see you've received my e-mail.

Thanks Mike and I'll get back to you on the Roadshow class next week after we have an internal meeting.