autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

PDF password on MIKE PHILLIPS’ THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A SHOW CAR SHINE ebook

I purchased THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A SHOW CAR SHINE EBOOK. I have looked at it several times on my tablet. Now it is saying it is password protected. How do I open the ebook now. Thanks for any help on this matter.

Mike Phillips

Re: PDF password on MIKE PHILLIPS’ THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A SHOW CAR SHINE ebook

The email you used to get the ebook is the password.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I was not expecting such a fast reply. Thank you. I can now read your wonderful book!

Post Thanks / Like

The book is great. PM me if you need help getting it loaded onto your Kindle. It is a fantastic read, explains all of the concepts discussed here in the forums in great detail and there is no other book out there that I have found that gives novices (and pros) a lot of useful information you may have not already known. You will not be disappointed.
    Last edited by Route246; 07-25-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: spelling error

Post Thanks / Like

What's the difference between "The Art of Detailing" book and the "Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine". They sound similar in the product descriptions. Is one a 1st edition and the other a 2nd edition I have seem Mike refer to in some posts? Looking to order one as an edownload. Thanks

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    What's the difference between "The Art of Detailing" book and the "Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine". They sound similar in the product descriptions. Is one a 1st edition and the other a 2nd edition I have seem Mike refer to in some posts? Looking to order one as an edownload. Thanks

The "Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine" is the second edition of my first book, "The Art of Detailing".

Download the Complete Guide version.

All my books - paper - ibooks and e-books

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike. I have a problem with your Complete guide to a Show Car Shine ebook bought on iStore. About month and a half ago I have switched my old Mac to newer one and moved all my data. Then I sold old one. Yesterday I wanted to re-read some stuff in your book so I turned iBooks on and found out that the ebook is no longer there. After contacting Apple Support I found out, that the book is no longer available in Polish iBooks store thus I cannot re-download it onto my new Mac. It's kinda disapointing since I have bought it on iTunes in December 2015 (got the invoice from Apple) and suddenly I can't read it anymore. Could you help me with it?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by demostenes View Post

Hey Mike.

I have a problem with your Complete guide to a Show Car Shine ebook bought on iStore. About month and a half ago I have switched my old Mac to newer one and moved all my data. Then I sold old one.

Yesterday I wanted to re-read some stuff in your book so I turned iBooks on and found out that the ebook is no longer there.

After contacting Apple Support I found out, that the book is no longer available in Polish iBooks store thus I cannot re-download it onto my new Mac. It's kinda disapointing since I have bought it on iTunes in December 2015 (got the invoice from Apple) and suddenly I can't read it anymore. Could you help me with it?

That don't sound right?

I've sent the link to this post to Yancy, I'm sure he can provide the solution. Hang tight, it's 7:40am Eastern Time, I'm pretty sure he's here by now but it's Monday and most people have a little bit of catching up to do first thing Monday morning after their e-mail fills up over the weekend, I know I do...

Here's just one e-mail I've answered so far...

Help with weird hologram problem?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mike, I lost the "Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine" in my PC, can I have a free copy or should I purchased and download it again online. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PDF password on MIKE PHILLIPS™ THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO A SHOW CAR SHINE ebook

Quote Originally Posted by demostenes View Post
    Hey Mike. I have a problem with your Complete guide to a Show Car Shine ebook bought on iStore. About month and a half ago I have switched my old Mac to newer one and moved all my data. Then I sold old one. Yesterday I wanted to re-read some stuff in your book so I turned iBooks on and found out that the ebook is no longer there. After contacting Apple Support I found out, that the book is no longer available in Polish iBooks store thus I cannot re-download it onto my new Mac. It's kinda disapointing since I have bought it on iTunes in December 2015 (got the invoice from Apple) and suddenly I can't read it anymore. Could you help me with it?
    First of all did you purchase the book through iBooks or through our Autogeek store for a PDF version of the book? The iBook version has videos and is strictly formatted for the iBooks app where the other is just a pdf version of the printed book.

The book is still available on the iBooks store. You have to follow the steps in the link below to restore any purchases that you made through the iBooks store.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

Redownload books or audiobooks

You can redownload books in iBooks on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can redownload audiobooks in iBooks on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; or in iTunes on a Mac or PC.

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the iBooks app.
    2. Tap Purchased at the bottom of the screen, then tap Books or Audiobooks, depending on what you want to redownload.
    3. Tap "Not on This [device]."
    4. Find the book or audiobook that you want to download, then tap . The item downloads to your device. Don't see the item that you purchased?

On a Mac

You can redownload books in iBooks on a Mac. To redownload audiobooks, follow the same iTunes stepsas if you were redownloading movies, TV shows, or music on a Mac or PC.

1. Open iBooks. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
    2. Click iBooks Store.
    3. Under Quick Links on the right side of the iBooks Store window, click Purchased.
    4. Click "Not in My Library" to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    5. Find the book that you want to download, then click in the upper-right corner. The book downloads to your iBooks library. Don't see the item that you purchased?

More about redownloading purchases

• You can't redownload in-app purchases from your purchase history, but you can restore some in-app purchases.
    • If you can't find an item that you want to redownload, check your purchase history to make sure that you purchased it with the Apple ID that you're signed in with. If not, sign in with a different Apple ID.
    • If you don't see items in your purchase history on other Apple IDs, check to see if the purchases are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps in this article. Learn how to unhide purchases.
    • If you see items in your purchase history, but you can't redownload them, report a problem.
    • If your download was interrupted, learn how to resume the download.
    • If you see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days," you might need to wait to redownload your purchases. Learn more about associated devices.
    • You can use cellular data to download items up to 150 MB5 in size.

Yancy Martinez - MNKYHead Car Care

11. Likes axel06 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast