autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RMarkJr View Post
    Ya I hear a lot of bad things about their protectants
    I've purchased and used my fair share of CG products.

I still love Silk Shine over any other interior protectant and their nubas are also excellent.

All the polishes and sealants in the picture ended up in the garbage.

Notice you don't see Mirror Glaze in the picture, I had already tossed it.

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Wet Mirror Glaze is a joke, if it lasts past one wash that's being generous, I used it and learned the hard way, total waste of time. It ended up in the garbage.
    I don't think its just me but why are Chemical Guys, Klasse and Kirkland microfiber towels so polarizing? It brings out the worst in people, albeit, some of this venom is half-way warranted. I have a personal guideline regarding going negative. I don't go negative unless someone goes overboard in the positive direction. If someone goes overboard with a personal infomercial it needs to be balanced with clarity and transparency.

I like many CG products but I'm not going to assess anyone's feelings about how wonderful they are and tell them what to think. I use Kirkland microfiber towels exclusively even though I have many "premium" MF towels received as gifts, promos, throw-ins and bonuses. I like the fact Kirkland MF don't shed any lint, something that other towels are more than capable of. I'm not going tell anyone that Kirkland towels are great because this is all a personal preference. I can tell you that they are better than some of the "premium" towels that I've used, though.

That said, Klasse is an old product that requires precise use, both in application and atmospherics. To me, this is just too restrictive and unforgiving. I have never been successful with using it, even when backing off to applying what I refer to as "fumes" to my MF towel. I don't need this sort of pickiness and high-maintenance thinking required to get these mythical results that have been touted here, especially when there are so many other great, forgiving, easy-on/easy-off, problem-free modern products available from the AG family, Optimum, 3D, Megs, Griots, Collinite (let's see, did I forget any? YES, but too many to mention). It is literally like being stuck in the '70s, unable to accept the fact that technology has passed the torch to better products.

BTW, for Klasse fans out there, the owner of the product is a Swiss company called Carlack which apparently licenses to an affiliate in Germany which exports to the US as Klasse. A Swiss friend told me about this. Just do a search 'carlack switzerland' for more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys used Klasse high gloss sealant glaze first time & i think secret is in base prep I did:
    wash
    desalt
    clay
    correction with Wolfgang scratch remover & Meguiars Ultimate compound
    Menzerna medium cut polish 2500 with Rupes LR15 bigfoot polisher & buff and shine EURO Tec yellow polishing pad
    & applied KHGSG

Its too much talk about application , I have not any problem in applying or removing , actually most of the time it disappear while applying ( AND THAT'S MY QUESTION too, TO YOU GUYS, IS IT OK ? THANKS )
    I always used WGDGPS & big fan of it but this time thought to try this, will do 2nd coat in about 8 hours time difference which product you guys suggest over this sealant ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?-41hg0mbqw7l-jpg   Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?-vorschaumcp2500-jpg   Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?-20180520_160553-small-jpg   Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?-20180520_160544-small-jpg   Klasse sealant, what am I doing wrong?-20180520_160617-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Colinite 845

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123