autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

For black paint with candy flames Pinnacle Sovereign paste wax or Pinnacle Synergy 8 paste wax.....

which one would give more depth and more color enhancing to the black paint and candy colored flames?

Mike Phillips

Re: For black paint with candy flames Pinnacle Sovereign paste wax or Pinnacle Synergy 8 paste wax.....

Hi John,

Thank you for sending me the pictures of your motorcycle, love the green flames over black paint.

Mike Phillips

Re: For black paint with candy flames Pinnacle Sovereign paste wax or Pinnacle Synergy 8 paste wax.....

Quote Originally Posted by john pirozzi View Post

which one would give more depth and more color enhancing to the black paint and candy colored flames?

I don't think I could see a difference between the end results of either wax because they both work great.

Like we discussed, over the phone, these two waxes are very different in chemical make-up. One is a very wet soft wax and the other is a drier hard wax.

The real key to the end results is in the prep work, that is making the paint as perfect as possible via the polishing process. I would submit that hard waxes tend to last longer than soft waxes. With a motorcycle like yours and a custom paint job like it has PLUS with the small amount of real-estate to tackle, re-waxing would be fast and easy so longevity would not or at least probably isn't a huge factor.

Again.. nice looking paint job.

Mike Phillips

And...

Check out your Avatar.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool , thanks Mike! I tried putting that picture as my avatar but it kept telling me the file size was too large so thanks for doing that! Also thanks for the info I bought some p21s from guys last week and I prepped my paint with that and I ended up using the Synergy 8 and looks incredible! And yes at some point I will be downloading all your books, thanks again Mike!

Post Thanks / Like

I always prefer Synergy to Sovereign but only because Synergy protects very very well.