autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for help hiring an experienced professional full time

Hi Mr. Phillips-

My name is Andrew Miller and I own/operate a luxury car storage facility in the Miami area. We service a very high end clientele and I'm interested in hiring a full time professional to handle all the detailing we do for our customers. We store about 150 cars at our place so there's always work to be done.

I've heard great things about you personally and about your seminars. Maybe you could help with referrals if you know of anybody who has completed your training course and is looking for either full time employment, or a partnership where he or she could set up an independent shop at my location and do their own clients' cars when they aren't working on my clients' cars.

Anyway, please give me a call at your leisure at 786-683-1313. I'd at least like to introduce myself and learn more about autogeek.

thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for help hiring an experienced professional full time

Quote Originally Posted by drewbietoss View Post
    Hi Mr. Phillips-

My name is Andrew Miller and I own/operate a luxury car storage facility in the Miami area. We service a very high end clientele and I'm interested in hiring a full time professional to handle all the detailing we do for our customers. We store about 150 cars at our place so there's always work to be done.

I've heard great things about you personally and about your seminars. Maybe you could help with referrals if you know of anybody who has completed your training course and is looking for either full time employment, or a partnership where he or she could set up an independent shop at my location and do their own clients' cars when they aren't working on my clients' cars.

Anyway, please give me a call at your leisure at 786-683-1313. I'd at least like to introduce myself and learn more about autogeek.

thanks!
    I'm sure up and down the east coast of Florida, there's numerous pros who would surely entertain your propositions. Probably many pros too who are mobile detailers, and would probably enjoy having some means of a more convenient arrangement of some type of secure facility for their and their possible employees equipment, thus no need of hauling the loads of equipment such as pressure washers, water tanks, tools, products.

Sort of like Heisenberg in Breaking Bad, no more "RV Cooking" in the desert, when Mr. Gus Fring sets you up with your own full blown Laboratory! :-)

I foresee boo coo $$$$ for the right enterprising competent souls, and wish all of you great luck in such an endeavor.

I'm sure besides Mike P, there's a good number of other folks here who may possibly get in contact.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me once details can be worked out.

Best of luck! I'm sure such can be done!

Post Thanks / Like

Where in Miami are you located, North or South?

I can recommend a very good detailer who has been to some of Mike's Thursday night makeovers. He is one of the best detailers in the Miami area.

Here's his website: detailing ? Miami's Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Hello sir. I'll be willing to meet with you and discuss the things of concern to you. My name is Josue and I operate high end detail. Feel free to research my yelp reviews and stop by our website when you have a chance. I also have many referrals at your request.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Frank

Post Thanks / Like

+1 for High End Detail. Josue posts some real killer work.

Post Thanks / Like

Josue does incredible work that turns heads. I enjoy seeing posts from him with his detailed write ups and pics. He is a true professional and is very willing to talk with anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Thanks Frank
    Been in that situation many times,it's hourly pay and not retail pay.maybe good as a filler but detailing or wiping down a lot of cars will only pay a certain amount per hr.

Post Thanks / Like

You could benefit from it by expanding new contacts.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback. Looking for a full time hire that has had professional training in detailing. We're wall to wall supercars over here and even a standard wash and dry needs to be done with utmost care.

Much appreciation to you all - if you hear of anyone like that please send them my way!