autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

a Mystery call restoreFX ? what is it ?

hello, maybe some of the experts around here can help here..i am interesting on your opinion about "restoreFX" "http://restorfx.com/" . seams like everything is "top secret " about this product. you can not buy it (am i wrong?) and you cant use it without a franchise . any one know about it? how about the finishing ability ? can it replace a quality polishing job in quarter of the time (as they say..) ? is it a "game changer" for real ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: a Mystery call restoreFX ? what is it ?

Anyone?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Usual pyramid scheme junk

Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid is bad... How does it works? Do you know something about the quality of the Finnish? I will give you some background. I am doing detailing jobs for living and restorefx are new in my country(they are here for one month and the local detailing community start to ask some questions..) . Last week a potential customer came for a price offer and a job evaluation and i was expecting for not less then 25-30 of labor hours. That guy end up at restorefx fixing his paint in 5 hours and braging over the result in our local detailing forum (it was not bad at all on the pics) so i was started asking myself if i am at "the wrong bus" around here... Hope not because join a pyramid is the last thing i will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a gently reminder that the purpose of the AGO Forum is to promote the products and services sold within the Palm Beach Motoring Group, specifically Autogeek Store.

Forum Rules

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Links, videos or recommendations to competing products and companies that are not available through Autogeek.com will be moved to the Moderators forum and offenders will be warned or simply placed into the SELF-BANNED catogary of member groups on this forum.

Repeated linking and recommendations of products not available through Autogeek.com may result in a permanent ban. Moderators have the right to edit any posts that contain links, recommendations or other information pertaining to competing companies that are not associated with Autogeek.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry but i am not trying to promote anyone a specialty not these guys, it is against my interest to do that. . I was asking that as a legit question (i think ..) .

Post Thanks / Like

Again, I am not trying to promote anything, i just need an option from someone who know about this product, i have found that this is the right forum of experts that can help me. If there is a problem by the manager of the forum of me asking about an info regarding this product or i say a "method" please inform me and i will stop. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aderet View Post
    If there is a problem by the manager of the forum of me asking about an info regarding this product or i say a "method" please inform me and i will stop. Thank you.

That's what Paul_G was trying to tell you. The forum rules state the discussions are only to be about products sold by Autogeek.com and their affiliated sites. This restoreFX you mention is not one of those products and therefore can't/won't be discussed. It isn't that people are tying to be unfriendly or not helpful, they are simply trying to stay within the rules set by the hosts of this forum.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

OK, i will try to get an answer some place else. thank you for your replay.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

there are restorfx, xkote, vivolon, rocketclearkote, umbrellacoat, wipe-on and versus, I tried most of them. this is not a product to buy. most of them you have to purchase a licence to apply for 20k etc.
    some of them not. versus products is not even advertised and the guy will formulated it to your needs with out all the copy rights. he made me a headlight restoration formula )))) that's not a wood polyurethane but real clear liquid that restores headlights. other then that those coats are permanent and takes time to learn.