PDA

View Full Version : sominize

stateguy
03-26-2016, 08:52 PM
I brought a new truck in late november and had it sominized in which they said it warranteed for x ammount of years.
Anyhow i want to wax the truck (it looks so-so) but i dont want to remove the sominize on it.
Can anyone help me with a procedure on what to do

GSKR
03-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Yes disregard ,and start waxing.

TTQ B4U
03-26-2016, 08:59 PM
I brought a new truck in late november and had it sominized in which they said it warranteed for x ammount of years.
Anyhow i want to wax the truck (it looks so-so) but i dont want to remove the sominize on it.
Can anyone help me with a procedure on what to do

As noted, don't worry about it. What you bought is a warranty/protection plan underwritten by a third party co. not a product.

Enjoy the detailing!

215Detailing
03-27-2016, 08:22 AM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what%20is%20simoniz
simoniz is nothing special....it is a complete product line (somewhat) ex...wax, tire dressing, polish, compound and so on like MEGUIARS SO YOU CAN MEGUIARIZE your vehicle if you detail using just their product line

Automoglow
03-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Are Simoniz detailing products any good? Never used them.

FUNX650
03-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Are Simoniz detailing products any good?

Due to its world-wide presence and
name recognition...Simoniz sells itself.

Bob

Automoglow
03-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Yes I realize that and they have been around for awhile, but my father deals with cleaning supplies and came across a Simoniz rep and basically told my pops he would give him good deals on the car care products since he does a lot of commercial business with them. Worth buying the products compared to other brands?

ronkh57
03-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Yes I realize that and they have been around for awhile, but my father deals with cleaning supplies and came across a Simoniz rep and basically told my pops he would give him good deals on the car care products since he does a lot of commercial business with them. Worth buying the products compared to other brands?

Here's what you need to know.

Autogeek - We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store (http://www.autogeek.net/)

Automoglow
03-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Here's what you need to know.

Autogeek - We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store (http://www.autogeek.net/)

LOL I don't see Simoniz so I assume all those are better options

ronkh57
03-09-2017, 03:33 PM
LOL I don't see Simoniz so I assume all those are better options

Correct assumption.

craigdt
03-09-2017, 04:49 PM
When I hear Simonize I think of Ralphies dad on Christmas morning getting a can

Rsurfer
03-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Yes I realize that and they have been around for awhile,I remember using Simoniz in the eary 50's but my father deals with cleaning supplies and came across a Simoniz rep and basically told my pops he would give him good deals on the car care products since he does a lot of commercial business with them. Worth buying the products compared to other brands?:props: