PDA

View Full Version : foam cannon

spurg
10-09-2007, 08:58 AM
looking to buy foam cannon can anyone tell me were i can find one thanks

MikeyC
10-09-2007, 09:46 AM
I would love to see AG carry a foam cannon. They arleady carry a foam gun which seems to be selling well.

scottgt
10-09-2007, 10:43 AM
i donno if justin is still doing them.....but i love them

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q2/sgs4u14/IMG_3023.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q2/sgs4u14/IMG_3025-1.jpg

Russecu
10-09-2007, 11:16 AM
AG doesn't sell them so they can't be purchased here. But a quick search here may find you a source.;) AG does sell the foam gun like mentioned and it works pretty well too.

jesselyons2002
10-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Here the link to the attachment that goes to your pressure washer Cam Spray 527100 - Foamer Attachment - Cam Spray 527100 - Every Pressure Washer - Great Selection of Electric Pressure Washers, Gas Pressure Washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Cold Water Pressure Washers, & Much More! (http://www.everypressurewasher.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=CAM1243)

ScottB
10-09-2007, 05:32 PM
As offered the foam cannon is NOT sold by AG. We sell a foam gun that can be added to hose and help with presoaking. As offered above, many attachments exist for air guns, pressure washers also.

dontsleeponit
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Here the link to the attachment that goes to your pressure washer Cam Spray 527100 - Foamer Attachment - Cam Spray 527100 - Every Pressure Washer - Great Selection of Electric Pressure Washers, Gas Pressure Washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Cold Water Pressure Washers, & Much More! (http://www.everypressurewasher.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=CAM1243)

I was looking at that also, but it needs to be noted that the cam spray foamer will NOT fit many popular electric home use pressure washers, such as the Karcher ones and the Husky ones. Although I did find a craftsman PW on sale with the right style of attachment.

To make it fit you will need to buy a new hose and/or PW spray gun. I havent looked into it that much though.

MikeyC
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
AG doesn't sell them so they can't be purchased here. But a quick search here may find you a source.;) AG does sell the foam gun like mentioned and it works pretty well too.
I just returned my Gilmour foam gun (bought from a local store). I wasn't really happy with it. I didn't have it wrong. So, maybe I needed to keep playing with it, but I used it 3 times and I wasn't too impressed.

I was looking at that also, but it needs to be noted that the cam spray foamer will NOT fit many popular electric home use pressure washers, such as the Karcher ones and the Husky ones. Although I did find a craftsman PW on sale with the right style of attachment.

To make it fit you will need to buy a new hose and/or PW spray gun. I havent looked into it that much though.
I just ordered this foam cannon. It's coming on Thursday. I have a Husky PW so I had to go out and buy a new hose/gun assembly. It cost me about $50 or $60 total which included an adjustable spray attachment. I think for Karchers there may be some kind of adapter you can buy that costs $12. I was doing a Google search for adapters and came across it.

dontsleeponit
10-09-2007, 06:57 PM
I just returned my Gilmour foam gun (bought from a local store). I wasn't really happy with it. I didn't have it wrong. So, maybe I needed to keep playing with it, but I used it 3 times and I wasn't too impressed.

I just ordered this foam cannon. It's coming on Thursday. I have a Husky PW so I had to go out and buy a new hose/gun assembly. It cost me about $50 or $60 total which included an adjustable spray attachment. I think for Karchers there may be some kind of adapter you can buy that costs $12. I was doing a Google search for adapters and came across it.

how do you like your husky PW? I havent read many good reviews about them online, but I dont have any personal experience with them either.

Id be real interested in seeing this adapter you speak of for the karcher, that would make life easier.

btw nice post count MikeyC :eek:

bambo2888
10-09-2007, 07:19 PM
how do you like your husky PW? I havent read many good reviews about them online, but I dont have any personal experience with them either.

Id be real interested in seeing this adapter you speak of for the karcher, that would make life easier.

My dad has been through 4 of them, all purchased and replaced through Home Depot. He just said screw it and went for the gas powered one, i forget the brand though.

MikeyC
10-09-2007, 08:34 PM

That is a great post count! :righton:

:D

This is the adapter I was thinking of but to use it with the foam cannon you would need some sort of piece to couple them together because both have male ends . . .

Amazon.com: Karcher Adapter A: Home Improvement (http://www.amazon.com/Karcher-Adapter-A/dp/B000KFCJDG/ref=tag_stp_st_edpp_url/102-7582941-1555300)

Anyway, the Husky electric PW I have is pretty much a POS.

-the trigger on the gun sticks all the time (so I didn't really mind buying the new gun to use with the foamer)
-my turbo lance flew apart while I was using it
-sometimes I lose pressure
-it's become almost impossible to attach the lances to the gun (they just won't go on)
-like the Karcher the Husky gun uses a non-standard method of attaching lances

If this thing breaks there's no way I'm replacing it with another Husky.

spurg
10-10-2007, 09:49 PM