PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Ford F-250 Supercab

N2D
03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
The owner of this Supercab has treated his truck pretty well, but there were still spider webs and minor scratches. After a paint correction using my Flex 3401 and Lake Country pads, wiping down with Erasure, I applied Areolon Tech Shine on the whole vehicle. See the results for yourself.

aerolon
03-29-2016, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=N2D;1365186]The owner of this Supercab has treated his truck pretty well, but there were still spider webs and minor scratches. After a paint correction using my Flex 3401 and Lake Country pads, wiping down with Erasure, I applied Areolon Tech Shine on the whole vehicle. See the results for yourself.

Hi N2D,

We are glad you liked the results. Our products are flying off the shelf because of passionate detailers such as yourself. If you have any questions please let us know. Don't forget to check out our Show Polish as well, it is great for establishing a base coat to your vehicle which can then be maintained by Tech Shine.

Thank you and we wish you a successful year.

Aerolon Support

aerolon
03-29-2016, 11:37 AM
For those of you new to Aerolon products here is the link with videos and more: Aircraft Quality Detailing Products | Aerolon, Tech Shine, Show Polish (http://aerolon.com/)