PDA

View Full Version : Rupes LHR75

DZ302
03-25-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi Mike,

Do you anticipate any upcoming sales on the small polishers(Rupes LRH75) coming up any time soon. Being a small business owner and keeping the lights on and employees paid well each week, k buying the best equipment is important to me and my crew but every penny counts too and it's tough these days. Our government doesn't want small business owners these days , they make hear impossible to provide a good health care options for my people and make money at the end of the year......let me know and thanks for having the best online market place in the free world for us detailing freaks....

Dominic

custmsprty
03-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi Mike,

Do you anticipate any upcoming sales on the small polishers(Rupes LRH75) coming up any time soon. Being a small business owner and keeping the lights on and employees paid well each week, k buying the best equipment is important to me and my crew but every penny counts too and it's tough these days. Our government doesn't want small business owners these days , they make hear impossible to provide a good health care options for my people and make money at the end of the year......let me know and thanks for having the best online market place in the free world for us detailing freaks....

Dominic

Remember that come November election time :props:

Ballistic
03-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Would also like to know, i got the LHR 75 on my wishlist.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-25-2016, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately the rupes polishers do not go on sale, as autogeek is not allowed to Discount them.

However when there is a gift certificate sale, you can buy those and use them towards anything you want.

Or you can call or message nick to make you a nice package deal with some pads rags etc.

Autogeek will always take care of there customers

Mike@ShineStruck
03-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Unfortunately theirs no discounted girft certificates to be had
Luckly for this month only you can use a code that'll give you 20 bucks off you're order which includes Rupes

Ballistic
03-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately the rupes polishers do not go on sale, as autogeek is not allowed to Discount them.

However when there is a gift certificate sale, you can buy those and use them towards anything you want.

Or you can call or message nick to make you a nice package deal with some pads rags etc.

I got my rupes TA50 20% off using one of their promo codes.

Eldorado2k
03-26-2016, 02:35 AM
TA50

What's that mean?^

DZ302
03-26-2016, 05:25 AM

Where at ? And what does ta50 mean ?

DZ302
03-26-2016, 05:26 AM

How would a guy go about sending a message to "NICK" ?

Mantilgh
03-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Rupes TA50 Mini Random Orbital Sander (http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-ta50-air-sander.html)

Nick@autogeek.net

Mike@ShineStruck
03-26-2016, 10:38 AM

20 bucks you mean?
I used the autogeek bucks code that they've been sending with the customers orders.
That's the only way of getting a discount on Rupes besides the discounted gift cards... Or the connect feature from Autopia

Mike@ShineStruck
03-26-2016, 10:41 AM
AGBucks16 will get you $20 off order even if Rupes
It's like a free 20$ gift card
Order has to be 120 or more which works good for polisher