PDA

View Full Version : Weathertech --- AG carries them ??

ScottB
06-23-2006, 10:26 PM
I am consistently amazed at just what products are held within the pages of AG. My wife recently asked for a cargo liner for the new SRX and I thought about ordering from the back of Car/Driver. Well as usual, I did a little visit to AG just incase .... and pow !! I highly suggest you take some time and visit each area under the directly, it truly is amazing, and I consistently find something new or missed within the site. So for the casual user, I suspect there is likely several items you might have missed or never even suspected AG carried in addition to detailing supplies. :cheers:

NissanOwner
06-24-2006, 02:37 AM
I am consistently amazed at just what products are held within the pages of AG. My wife recently asked for a cargo liner for the new SRX and I thought about ordering from the back of Car/Driver. Well as usual, I did a little visit to AG just incase .... and pow !! I highly suggest you take some time and visit each area under the directly, it truly is amazing, and I consistently find something new or missed within the site. So for the casual user, I suspect there is likely several items you might have missed or never even suspected AG carried in addition to detailing supplies. :cheers:

:iagree: ,thats how I actually stumbled onto the autogeek site. I was looking for liners for my cars and actually bought the custom liners full set (front, rear, 3rd row and cargo) mats for both my cars. I started poking around and saw some interesting products, read some of the reviews and bought some WG Sealant and the rest is history, hooked for life.:cheers:

Mike T
06-24-2006, 08:16 AM
I got my weathertech vents from AG. No adhesive, fit perfectly. If I won the lottery I would invest a portion of it in Autogeek. They could become the world superpower of auto detailing/accessories

miked2
06-24-2006, 05:09 PM
By the way, I have an SRX too, with a WeatherTech cargo liner . . . it's a great piece. Perfect fit, easy to clean, etc.