PDA

View Full Version : Spray bottles

Pages : [1] 2

Cruzscarwash
03-23-2016, 11:26 PM
What kind do you use and find the best?

I have CG bottle but the spray pattern is weird and they start to leak from the trigger

I've started using my old stoners bottles and those work good but I'd like a clear bottle over a black one.

BrutalNoodle
03-23-2016, 11:44 PM
I know what you mean.

My favorite bottle (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-waterless-wash-plus.html). And I have all sorts of sprayers, including the famous double-trigger & it's 360* sibling.

IMO, the Ultima's bottle is attractive. The blue protects the content well, but allows the user to see exactly how much product is left. The spray pattern is fantastic - fine mist, with excellent coverage & pattern. Its 22oz works out perfectly for my Forester, which is comparable to a mid-size vehicle.

Like it so much I bought 4.

Ballistic
03-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Are you talking about these heads?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31oRQjzJdPL.jpg

I use the Grey, Red, and Gold ones.

I have wanted to try the Kwazar ones, they spray when you squeeze and when you let off.

Eldorado2k
03-23-2016, 11:55 PM
I like the gray Tolco chemical resistant sprayers and the Megs 32.oz bottles.

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-24-2016, 12:02 AM
I know what you mean.

My favorite bottle (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-waterless-wash-plus.html). And I have all sorts of sprayers, including the famous double-trigger & it's 360* sibling.

IMO, the Ultima's bottle is attractive. The blue protects the content well, but allows the user to see exactly how much product is left. The spray pattern is fantastic - fine mist, with excellent coverage & pattern. Its 22oz works out perfectly for my Forester, which is comparable to a mid-size vehicle.

Like it so much I bought 4.

Call me crazy you know what bottle I like?
Along with the spray nozzle.

The Lucas slick mist spray wax bottle.

I love the bottle and the spray nozzle the stuff sprays out the perfect amount of product.

I use it as my quick detail bottle, I just refill it.

glfnaz
03-24-2016, 12:16 AM
I like the gray Tolco chemical resistant sprayers and the Megs 32.oz bottles.

That sprayer is fantastic with any bottle.

1EdgeKilla
03-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Find your nearest lowes and pick up their commercial zep spray bottles... for around 2 to 3 bucks for 32 oz bottle and adjustable sprayer you can't beat them. Been using them for years!

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-24-2016, 12:55 AM
Are you talking about these heads?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31oRQjzJdPL.jpg

I use the Grey, Red, and Gold ones.

I have wanted to try the Kwazar ones, they spray when you squeeze and when you let off.

Those are good spray heads

Ebg18t
03-24-2016, 05:17 AM
I like the Kwazar bottles. I've tried others but keep coming back to Kwazar.

Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles, high output sprayers, detail sprayers, chemical sprayers (http://www.autogeek.net/kwazar-sprayers.html)

Cruzscarwash
03-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Those are good spray heads

These are what I currently use and work fine for the first few times but maybe it's my batch the spray patterns are all off and none are consistent and they leak

blkSRT
03-24-2016, 07:31 AM
Find your nearest lowes and pick up their commercial zep spray bottles... for around 2 to 3 bucks for 32 oz bottle and adjustable sprayer you can't beat them. Been using them for years!

I've seen these recommended highly before and while I only have one I must've got a dud. No matter the adjustment it just sprays in a vertical pattern not a nice even cone shape.

SwiftTone
03-24-2016, 07:51 AM
I've seen these recommended highly before and while I only have one I must've got a dud. No matter the adjustment it just sprays in a vertical pattern not a nice even cone shape.

There are a lot of mix reviews on those Zep bottles. Even though they are inexpensive I avoided those just because I rather buy something once. However, every professional I see uses them.

I just started detailing for fun and I went with the AutoZone's spray bottle. They're 32oz, have comfortable grip and trigger action, have good mist and adjustability and they're less than $3 a piece. They're readily available too. HOWEVER, the one that I put CG Diablo wheel cleaner seems to drip A LITTLE bit. I'm not sure if because of the chemical, or because that particular bottle is defective.

GSKR
03-24-2016, 09:31 AM
Pump sprayers for me.

pheerix
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM
These are what I currently use and work fine for the first few times but maybe it's my batch the spray patterns are all off and none are consistent and they leak

The chemical resistant spray heads don't have that little foam washer to prevent leaks because I'm assuming that foam washer isn't chemically resistant.

I love the Kwazar. Yea it's expensive but it has that dual action, very fine and even spray pattern, chemically resistant, doesn't leak, and looks cool.

kevincwelch
03-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Kwazar. Definitely. Love their 1.5L pressure spray bottles as well.