PDA

View Full Version : gold plush Jr's one sided?

Swirlbuster
03-23-2016, 08:26 PM
so there's basically 2 sides with different thicknesses.

Should i be using a certain side for specific tasks?

oh yeah and why do they feel like sand paper on my hands(mf towels in general) i realize i need to wash them

JeffM
03-23-2016, 08:37 PM
If you mean they snag all every callous on your hands, thats normal.

Swirlbuster
03-23-2016, 08:40 PM
If you mean they snag all every callous on your hands, thats normal.

yeah they feel so dry compared to cotton

JeffM
03-23-2016, 08:42 PM
yeah they feel so dry compared to cotton

There used to be a concourse terry around that was amazing, our only option is really the mf now. Thick plush ones are easier to handle. Like the gold ones, also the white ones with red silk edging are nice as well.

jamesboyy
03-23-2016, 08:46 PM
I use the towel in this general way the more dense side I use to bite and or safely grab said contamination, wax, ETC then take the less dense side and use it for the final wipe that said one should break there towels in the middle meaning you have 10 of these gold plush jrs fold five on the dense side and the other 5 fold on the less dense side that way you evenly spend towels while reducing time you spend folding........just my mindset

BrutalNoodle
03-23-2016, 10:46 PM
Gold Plush Jr's are good towels. They might not be the best of the best, but will do just about any job thrown at them with excellent results.

The lower pile side comes in handy when cleaning glass while waterless; both during and drying stage. Try it.