PDA

View Full Version : Share your custom product mixes

hdez
03-22-2016, 04:25 AM
So far, I've done 3 that I'm happy to use them every time on my car.

I think this thread could help to:

Share your custom mixes
Help to tweak someone's mixes
Warn about dangerous mixes

Mix 1

Product A: Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash (WÜRS)
Product B: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant (WDGSS)
User for: Waterless Washes, if you already have a sealant on your paint, this could boost it a little bit everytime you use the formula.
Formula/Mix: For a 32oz bottle of distilled water, mix 2/3oz of WÜRS with 1oz of WDGSS
Credits to BrutalNoodle, since I first read this from him in another thread.

Mix 2

Product A: 1Z Einszett Kristall Klar (1ZEKK)
Product B: Pinnacle GlassWork Windshield Washer Booster (PGWWB)
User for: Clean windows and mirrors
Formula/Mix: For a 32oz bottle of distilled water, mix 1/3oz of 1ZEKK and 1/3oz of PGWWB
Notes Tried this since I ran out of Invisible Glass and I have these products on my shelf.

Mix 3

Product A: Optimum Car Wash (OCW)
Product B: Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash (WÜRS)
User for: Pre-soak bottom panels of the car when doing a rinseless wash. Maintenance wash for the tires/wheels.
Formula/Mix: For a 32oz bottle of distilled water, mix 1/4oz of OCW and 2/3oz of WÜRS
Notes I choose OCW since it won't strip the waxes/sealants and it is the car soap that I found to have the best cleaning abilities (IME). The idea of mix it with WÜRS, is to make it more slick and help it to encapsulate dirt. Also, having this formula in a spray bottle, makes it easy to me to work on the tires.

Here's the template I used to list the mixes.

Your mix title

Product A: Prodct A name
Product B: Prodct B name
User for: I use this for...
Formula/Mix: Ratios

Hope I could see some contributions :props:

Calendyr
03-22-2016, 05:02 AM
I don't do a lot of mixes but there is one I use constantly:

300 Ml of 71% Isopropyl Alcohol
700 Ml of Distilled Water
60 Ml of Optimum No-Rinse and Shine concentrate

I use this as an IPA with lubrication to remove polishing oils mainly.

Oh and for my engine degreaser and tire cleaner I add about one ounce of Dawn dish soap to my 32 Ounce bottle of Meg's Super Degreaser (1:4 dilution). This makes the degreaser foam up when agitated and I find it cleans a lot better because of it.

GSKR
03-22-2016, 07:33 AM
When doing large projects like rv and planes I will mix.usually on a real faded plane I will use hd speed with menz cut and gloss for extended working time outdoors.I don't mix on c b c .

AGOatemywallet
03-22-2016, 11:07 AM
M100 & Elbow Grease

Works great for door handle cups

Zubair
03-22-2016, 11:45 AM
80% Powerlock 20% Blackhole for a very glossy shine.

M105 with a dash of M07 to improve gloss and reduce dusting.

50% 845 50% Ultimate Liquid Wax for a very hard candy look, paint stays cleaner for longer too.

pheerix
03-22-2016, 12:14 PM
You can add a few ounces of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze to almost much any quick detailer for some added durability. Provided they are miscible of course.

vobro
03-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Jack & Coke

hdez
03-22-2016, 01:32 PM
300 Ml of 71% Isopropyl Alcohol
700 Ml of Distilled Water
60 Ml of Optimum No-Rinse and Shine concentrate

Gotta try one when I run out of my Eraser, but instead of ONR I'll use Wolfgang Über Rinseless since I don't have ONR.

80% Powerlock 20% Blackhole for a very glossy shine.

50% 845 50% Ultimate Liquid Wax for a very hard candy look, paint stays cleaner for longer too.

Been thinking on getting PowerLock but I have Klasse Sealant, gotta try that mix ratio once my Black hole arrives. Also, will try to mix 845 with Meguiar's Xpress Wax. :dblthumb2:

You can add a few ounces of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze to almost much any quick detailer for some added durability. Provided they are miscible of course.

This is the first suggestion I'll try since my WÜRS and WDGSS is about to finish. Awesome!

Jack & Coke
Im the MAN

When doing large projects like rv and planes I will mix.usually on a real faded plane I will use hd speed with menz cut and gloss for extended working time outdoors.I don't mix on c b c .
Have you tried using HD Cut+?

M100 & Elbow Grease

Works great for door handle cups
I'm curious why the elbow grease, care to explain?

pheerix
03-22-2016, 01:35 PM
Adding Uber Rinseless as a IPA wipdown will defeat the purpose I think as it has some gloss and slickness polymers it will leave behind.

BTLew81
03-22-2016, 04:10 PM
The 845/UW mix is really getting my attention

Joe@NextLevelDetail
03-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Pretty interesting mixtures going on in here !!!

PeteT19640
10-02-2019, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=hdez;1363639]So far, I've done 3 that I'm happy to use them every time on my car.

I think this thread could help to:

Share your custom mixes
Help to tweak someone's mixes
Warn about dangerous mixes

Mix 1

Product A: Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash (WÜRS)
Product B: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant (WDGSS)
User for: Waterless Washes, if you already have a sealant on your paint, this could boost it a little bit everytime you use the formula.
Formula/Mix: For a 32oz bottle of distilled water, mix 2/3oz of WÜRS with 1oz of WDGSS
Credits to BrutalNoodle, since I first read this from him in another thread.

Hi i have used this one and works really well as a combo.

Thank you