PDA

View Full Version : DP Max Wax-Great product-Great Price!!

dengood1
06-23-2006, 10:02 PM
I received some DP Max Wax today from AG and I must say I was highly impressed with the results. I though I would open the can to find a hard, dried up hunk of wax(you've all seen it) because of the price. To my surprise the wax was VERY similar to Souveran in smell, oils, ease of use, and produced a great finish/shine! I highly recommend you try it if you haven't yet, but get it now while it's 1/2 price and you will not be disappointed. If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you(at sale price or better of course;) Great product! I also got some Clearkote Quickshine.....that stuff is AMAZING too! Just thought I'd spread the word whenever I use a great product.:applause:

I love when the UPS guy comes knockin':righton:

ScottB
06-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Max Wax and Sig Series are two very successful waxes that are budget minded in $$ , but heavy on quality and looks. Everyone would be remissed to not try them at some point.

maesal
07-10-2006, 11:14 AM
I just heard that this wax is very close to Souverän, and I suppose that it will be more durable, isn't it?

BILL
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Any thoughts on D.P.Finishing Polish on sale now.....

#DP 555

ScottB
07-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I just heard that this wax is very close to Souverän, and I suppose that it will be more durable, isn't it?

Max Wax uses high grade yellow carnauba whereas Souveran uses ivory carnauba. Slightly better looking the Souveran, but carnaubas on general are similar in durability. Max Wax and Sig Series II are slightly more durable due to newer polymer technology.

maesal
07-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Max Wax uses high grade yellow carnauba whereas Souveran uses ivory carnauba. Slightly better looking the Souveran, but carnaubas on general are similar in durability. Max Wax and Sig Series II are slightly more durable due to newer polymer technology.

Ok, then Souverän is still the best... ;)

BILL
07-10-2006, 03:09 PM

Is the regular Sig series just as good as the Sig 11???

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Ok, then Souverän is still the best... ;)

Hey maesal!! How did you get the little umlauts above the "a"?? Do you have a German keyboard or something or do you just know a secret?? :p

maesal
07-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey maesal!! How did you get the little umlauts above the "a"?? Do you have a German keyboard or something or do you just know a secret?? :p

I'm from Spain !! hehe, and I've the umlauts over the accent in the keyboard, that's all. :D
Maybe there is a combination in the keyboard SHIFT + something or ALT GR + something...
Regards from Valencia (Spain) :grouphug:

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 04:02 PM
!!Espana!! Genial! Mi familia viene de Asturias y las Canarias y despues se mudaron a Cuba, la Habana y entonces aqui en la Florida. :)

maesal
07-10-2006, 04:50 PM
!!Espana!! Genial! Mi familia viene de Asturias y las Canarias y despues se mudaron a Cuba, la Habana y entonces aqui en la Florida. :)

Sí que has corrido mundo !!
Un saludo amigo !!

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Sí que has corrido mundo !!
Un saludo amigo !!

amiga ;) Saludos a ti y una fria tambien! :cheers:

Reddwarf
07-10-2006, 07:52 PM

If you have Microsoft Word, select Insert from the menu, and select Symbol. From the modal you can select any number of fonts with special characters. In this case, I’m using Arial. For example: ä û ü é ā

FloridaNative
07-10-2006, 08:09 PM
cool! Thanks for the tip. :D