PDA

View Full Version : recent purchase - meguires professional products

Stegs
03-21-2016, 06:43 AM
I want to take a few minutes and review my latest autogeek purchase

My first purchase was meguires non acid tire and wheel cleaner. After using store brands without great results i thought it was time to step up to meguires, and im glad i did

I mixed it at 2:1 for rims/tires. My rims never get a "build up" of brake dust or dirt...so a very light cleaning is all that is needed.

I sprayed the tire and wheel down, let it sit for 30 seconds as the label says. I took a older microfiber towel and gave the rims a quick scrub....

I thought my rims were clean until i got done scrubbing them!!...This stuff works great! cleaned the tire very well also, left them a dull black (which was expected)

I put my favorite tire shine on and touched the rims up with my 2nd purchase (see below)

2. Meguires xpress spray wax. All i can say is wow. This should be a mandatory product to own. My first impression was great. I opened it up and the smell is almost intoxicating!!

as mentioned above, i used the spray wax on my rims, to give them some shine and small protection. I sprayed it on a wet wheel, and then dried the rims with a microfiber. Rims turned out great. Very shiny and very slick! Should repel dirt and brake dust (or atleast make cleanup very easy)

I then washed my wifes GMC Envoy, again washed the car, rinsed, and sprayed the xpress wax on a wet car.

This stuff makes drying a car a piece of cake! and the shine and slickness you get on paint with a spray wax is fantastic

Definitely going to order more when needed...cant imagine going without these products now

If your thinking about either one, i would highly suggest you go for it!!!

Great products and great service meguires and AG

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Meguiar's D143 Non Acid Wheel & Tire cleaner is an incredible bang for the buck. I use it at 1:1 as I usually encounter some pretty bad wheels.

D156 is a great spray wax and very economical. I use it to follow up after a RW with D114.

Stegs
03-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Meguiar's D143 Non Acid Wheel & Tire cleaner is an incredible bang for the buck. I use it at 1:1 as I usually encounter some pretty bad wheels.

D156 is a great spray wax and very economical. I use it to follow up after a RW with D114.

I kept hearing about these products and how everyone loves them....so i had to give them a try....the xpress spray wax is just phenomenal

The wheel cleaner, which i used at 2:1 was strong enough to clean wheels, but not harsh enough to do any damage....

I think from now on, with my weekly washes i might dilute it further...

Great products all around...i can see why they call it "the professional line"

Will order more, cant wait to try out the soaps, either they hyper wash or wash/wax